JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You forgot about the shooting part. The "runner" said he heard "popping" etc.
A normal person might get all addled enough to do the Curly Moe when lead starts flying. sheesh

a normal person runs for his own safety and leave his daughter to die? sheesh. never met a "father" like that in my life.

Can you imagine if that was your daughter - "my daughter could be shot and killed - I better get the hell out of here before I get arrested." blahahaha! Nice try.

still waiting for one part of this story to make sense. your explanations are just creating more questions.

I'm not trying to explain anything, just gather information from all sources and draw my own conclusions. I try to learn as much as I can from violence so I can maybe be better prepared for it, if it ever arrives on my door step.

Would I behave the same as the " man in the woods " ? Your talking to someone whom moved away from all his friends and family 2 states away because I felt I wasn't able to protect my family well enough in my home state. Someone whom carries 2 guns on him sometimes because I know evil exists, someone who carries a gun when he goes to the store to get milk. I drove up here and got a CPL before I was a resident.

No, I would DIE trying to protect my daughter from ANY perceived threat.

His response could be called fight or flight...

a normal person runs for his own safety and leave his daughter to die? sheesh. never met a "father" like that in my life.

Maybe he's not too proud of his actions. Maybe he feels just a wee bit guilty. Maybe for this reason he's perhaps reticent to come into the spotlight to be judged by the likes of you.

Its a normal human response. I have experienced it 2 times in my life. My circumstances were much more benign than gunfire. Its called acute stress response, or fight or flight.

BTW: I'm not making excuses for the man, simply throwing this out there.

A father that was there to help his daughter that ran up the side of a hill trying to get away from police? If he was there for his "daughter" then why the hell was he running - innocent people don't run. Wouldn't a father do anything he could to get to his daughter and not run from police not knowing if his daughter was alive or dead? "Spotted in the woods" and running from police are 2 very different things. Can you imagine if that was your daughter - "my daughter could be shot and killed - I better get the hell out of here before I get arrested." blahahaha! Nice try.

still waiting for one part of this story to make sense. your explanations are just creating more questions.

Well we can close out the mysterious man in the woods conspiracy, which would obviously take a chuck out of the fantasy. Why he ran is a mute point in the conspiracy. Maybe he is a coward, who knows. Maybe he was running back to get help or his gun. Again, who knows. We know who he is now, start building connections and conspiracy around his life....ready....go....

Things I've learned from NWF posters:

Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy.
9/11 was a government conspiracy.
The economic collapse was a government conspiracy.
The holocaust was a government conspiracy.

I'm surprised that I haven't heard that Kennedy wasn't shot by Oswald, Kennedy wasn't shot by Sirhan Sirhan, the moon landing was faked, Roosevelt planned Pearl Harbor, and the Bilderberg Boy's Choir Masonic Illuminati Jewish Muslim Nazi Communists are plotting to overthrow the world.

Things I've learned from NWF posters:

Sandy Hook was a government conspiracy.
9/11 was a government conspiracy.
The economic collapse was a government conspiracy.
The holocaust was a government conspiracy.

I'm surprised that I haven't heard that Kennedy wasn't shot by Oswald, Kennedy wasn't shot by Sirhan Sirhan, the moon landing was faked, Roosevelt planned Pearl Harbor, and the Bilderberg Boy's Choir Masonic Illuminati Jewish Muslim Nazi Communists are plotting to overthrow the world.

things I've learned from NWF posters:

TV actors are real people.
Everything they see on TV is real.
Government would never lie about anything, they are just horrible at what they do.

When challenged with an argument that is riddled with lies and mis-information call people names, post lame posters that mean nothing and make non-points, and avoid the info being presented at all costs. Make lame associations about past events to justify why people are crazy. Then lump as many names of political/cultic groups together as possible to create a meme about how crazy people are if they talk about any of them in a negative manor.

You could have just stayed out of it, but your attempt to sound profound or informed makes you look the opposite.

things I've learned from NWF posters:

post lame posters that mean nothing and make non-points, and avoid the info being presented at all costs.

Hey now. Rabbit with a pancake on its head is awesome. I still have no idea wth that guy was talking about. Lotion ? :nuts:

:D

Seriously though. I think Mutoman said it best a couple pages back and it's essentially exactly how I feel :

I think my frustration from this comes from seeing people, grown men, throw out critical thought and sign on to a belief system paved with untested unproved data

Do I think Government wouldn't do something like this ?

I know as a student of history they have done worse. I know some are also using this tragedy to their benefit by pushing a agenda. I havn't called you names, lumped you into any group or anything else. I just simply havn't seen enough evidence to sway my thought process that this was caused by anything other than a completely crazy young man that had a serious bone to pick with society. The likelyhood this was a false flag attack is < the likelyhood this was caused by anything other than a crazy, deranged individual.

This is just my opinion and as I said before I'm just gathering information to make my own decision.

It really seems that some of the biddies here should cinch that apron on up tight, shake that neck wattle like I like and cook up a good batch a itdon'tmatter

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews