JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK, let's say it was a hoax. Is everyone involved an actor? If so, wouldn't someone from the town come forward and say so?

If it is a mix of actors and real residents/1st responders, what incentive do the non-actors have for going along?

Please, I would really like to hear an explanation.

I'm not ignoring the father's behavior; it just looks like grieving to me, from my real-world personal experience with grieving people. Furthermore, ignoring "reasonable" alternatives is not ignorant, it is stupidity. However, to be defined stupidity, it would have to be reasonable. I did not ignore this behavior; I took the time to study it from the first time this was brought to my attention. I used Real Life experience from my four years of drama classes and from my experiences working with grieving persons. Then I applied the fact that the father had lost his daughter. Which, in a logical conclusion, led to the most reasonable outcome that the father was acting according to the pressures of trying to hold it together while grieving the loss of his daughter.

I assume, however, I may be wrong, that you have come to conclusions based on your bias. Who's ignorant now?

guess the smile then deep breathing and all of a sudden totally distraught dad is understandable:s0140: yea he just lost it again when the camera was suppose to be turned on.

incentive? dont you think those residents know that if they came forward and said it was a hoax that they would be labeled by the entire country as crazy immediately? they would be drug through the media, fake papers would show up saying they spent time in a mental hospital, or were on some sort of drugs with family problems or half a dozen other ways to prove they are just stressed and looking for attention. if it was my backyard i'd be quiet as a church mouse LOL

OK, let's say it was a hoax. Is everyone involved an actor? If so, wouldn't someone from the town come forward and say so?

If it is a mix of actors and real residents/1st responders, what incentive do the non-actors have for going along?

You're not going to get a reasonable answer, because this type of situation would be impossible to control. That is, unless, it really didn't happen at Sandy Hook, there was never a Sandy Hook School, and the entire incident was filmed on a closed set. Of course you would have hundreds of people from Newtown Connecticut asking a lot of questions. Hmmm...........

if you saw the video you saw the road was blocked by all kind of cars and police tape, so that is how they kept the general populous
out of the picture

I don't understand.. so who's in the 26 graves? were they really killed? it seems the video was implying the children really weren't killed so where are they?
There are some questions I have; I still don't know what weapons were actually used in the assault? was it just handguns? or was there a rifle? and why keep sticking the school sign on pictures of the firehouse? and who was that guy who was fighting with the police in the woods?

Glock Jock, ever been a GI? Do you have any idea how hard it is to keep something quiet in a large group? Somebody always talks, because they want to be seen as "knowing" something special.

Next, hollywood spends a LOT of money making sets like that. LOTS. And, again, it takes a LOT of people to make it happen. People who talk.

There is no "wag the dog" here. This is just an example of the news media trying to scoop each other, and running with bad stories before they know everything, and other people being in front of cameras who shouldn't be, for a variety of reasons. I know I would never had wanted to be put in front of a camera when I was assisting autopsies...

You can believe whatever you want to believe, as will I. I don't sense a conspiracy, nor a cover up, just a group that is more than willing to dance on the graves of anyone they can, to further their agenda. THAT is, to me, the real evil.

I love the Liberal "I can't argue with your info so I will attack your character and just say I'm right" approach.

Being a GI has nothing to do with anything, you look ignorant even bringing it up. Let me guess, you were a "GI" and now that you're throwing your rank on the table you're right, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just another ploy to make yourself sound informed while avoiding the info being presented. And yes it is hard to keep it covered, which is why they are failing so badly at it.

and it's "dancing on empty graves" since there has yet to be a single shred of evidence that any children are actually dead. No blood, no photos, no casings, no open caskets, no silhouettes of bodies, not a toe or a finger or a single hair - and you think this is NO PROBLEM. I love to be the bearer of extreme obvious news, but 26 dead people with up to 11 bullets each creates quite the mess. I have had bloody noses that made a bigger mess than what was seen in Sandy Hook.

And being a supposed "gun guy" here on NWFA you avoid the obvious photo of a cop holding a shotgun NOT A BUSHMASTER that was in the truck of a car. Again, no problem.

31209568.jpg
End this.

I love the Liberal "I can't argue with your info so I will attack your character and just say I'm right" approach.

Being a GI has nothing to do with anything, you look ignorant even bringing it up. Let me guess, you were a "GI" and now that you're throwing your rank on the table you're right, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with anything. Just another ploy to make yourself sound informed while avoiding the info being presented. And yes it is hard to keep it covered, which is why they are failing so badly at it.

and it's "dancing on empty graves" since there has yet to be a single shred of evidence that any children are actually dead. No blood, no photos, no casings, no open caskets, no silhouettes of bodies, not a toe or a finger or a single hair - and you think this is NO PROBLEM. I love to be the bearer of extreme obvious news, but 26 dead people with up to 11 bullets each creates quite the mess. I have had bloody noses that made a bigger mess than what was seen in Sandy Hook.

And being a supposed "gun guy" here on NWFA you avoid the obvious photo of a cop holding a shotgun NOT A BUSHMASTER that was in the truck of a car. Again, no problem.

facts don' mean squat to some people.

Hmmm, i used to do promotions..... i'll bet a dance in a cemetery with a dj and lights and zombie actors would go over HUUUGGEEE!!! i'll contact our government and ask where they get their extras from! :cool:

One thing I found interesting was during the full interview with the neighbor that took some of the kids into his house. He states that one of the young boys said the shooter had a big gun and a little gun. Sounds like a rifle and a pistol to me. He probably took the AR with him and left the shotgun in his car. Sounds like the kid had many guns on him.

glock jock, my question about being a GI was because of how fast a rumor can travel, and how hard it is to keep secrets. That's all. No hidden agenda.

And calling me a liberal? Hardly. I'm just a guy who believes in "lex parsimoniae" - the most obvious answer is usually the correct one.

The most obvious answer here is that a community was stunned by the horror of what happened and didn't have well written, perfectly scripted speeches to go by, and crap happened.

Every time a gnat farts, I don't think it is a government conspiracy. They do enough real stuff to worry about without making stuff up.

You should watch the entire video before calling not on this. I wasn't much of a conspiracy guy before, but there is too much about Sandy hook that is documented that doesn't sit right.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top