JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

I am looking at buying a Saiga .308 16' barrel, its the sports model (for hunting I think). I am just wondering if its a good gun. I am looking for opinions good, bad, whatever.

Thanks!

i bought a saiga 308 with the 16 inch barrel. i put a 6 position stock on it, and changed the forearm to a tactical type. i payed $370.00 for the gun. i now have $500.00 in it. i love it.

does anyone know if it worth the cost. to put a muzzle brake on a saiga 308. i would like to reduce the recoil, but do not know if the difference would matter. come on rifle experts, let me know.

I think it's usually around the $60 range to thread the muzzle but the saiga may be a little more since it requires moving the front sight back. If you are planning on a suppressor eventually, I'd definitely do it. I dunno about a muzzle brake though. The 16" ones have a ferocious bark already and while it would reduce recoil, it would also make the ears of everyone else on the firing line bleed!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top