JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello,

I am looking at buying a Saiga .308 16' barrel, its the sports model (for hunting I think). I am just wondering if its a good gun. I am looking for opinions good, bad, whatever.

Thanks!

i bought a saiga 308 with the 16 inch barrel. i put a 6 position stock on it, and changed the forearm to a tactical type. i payed $370.00 for the gun. i now have $500.00 in it. i love it.

does anyone know if it worth the cost. to put a muzzle brake on a saiga 308. i would like to reduce the recoil, but do not know if the difference would matter. come on rifle experts, let me know.

I think it's usually around the $60 range to thread the muzzle but the saiga may be a little more since it requires moving the front sight back. If you are planning on a suppressor eventually, I'd definitely do it. I dunno about a muzzle brake though. The 16" ones have a ferocious bark already and while it would reduce recoil, it would also make the ears of everyone else on the firing line bleed!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top