JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think they will use African troops,then white people will be racist for not supporting them. They are training in Africa now.

We need bigger arms and ammo supplies............
And a ghillie suit in every bush :D
200,000,000 strong.

Это правда? Товарищ?

It's doubtful. Unless he truly wants a real war.
If it were true it would be the proverbial final straw.

If Russian troops are anything like the Russian civilians I have encountered then I am not even slightly concerned.

Actually many of the Russian immigrants are good folk that love our Constitution and freedom. They didnt have that where they came from. They support the second for the same reasons we do. They lived and suffered through the alternative.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

While I can't verify the accuracy of the story,I thought it was interesting reading.
Based on how things in DC are going lately you have to at least give these reports a once over.
15000 doesn't sound like a lot, but it's enough to secure the arrival of more.

While I can't verify the accuracy of the story,I thought it was interesting reading.
Based on how things in DC are going lately you have to at least give these reports a once over.
15000 doesn't sound like a lot, but it's enough to secure the arrival of more.

Yeah, I have not verified any of it either, but their military buildup in the arctic disturbs me a great deal.
They use the pretext of securing arctic oil, but I think its much more than that.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads