JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice to some that some people actually get it.

I know where my family came from and how much they loved this country.
A grandfather that fought throughout Burma and China, uncles that fought
through Europe and were on the beaches at Normandy, A dad that fought in the Corps
through the Pacific theater on some of the bloodiest Island there. Every one of them knew
the value of freedom and respected the US, unlike most of the leftist nutcases running loose today. Many of them that gravitated to politics intent on destroying what we have.
My words are THE HELL THEY WILL !
Those that have not lived under repressive regimes have no clue what they ask for.
They better pray they never get it as it will be the sorriest day of their lives.
It seems that the only ones left that respect freedom, and I do not mean free(handout)dom.
are the ones that have come from Dictators, Stalinist, Marxist, Maoist, and worse are the ones that truly know what we have and are losing by inaction.

So for those that don't know Sorcha Faal is a well known disinformation artist, famous in many places for outrageous and outlandish claims and predictions.

Realistically, I think if 15K russians showed up it would do nothing but bolster the ranks of the freemen, think about it, america has better weather, better booze, most of our hookers don't have aids, oh yea, and we don't conscript people.

Also, I have a higher opinion of putin than I do of obama. That guy at least has a clue what he's doing. He also realizes a fundamental thing about the middle east when it comes to syria, something mccain and the rest of the capitol circus fail to grasp: syria is an a**hole magnet, and right now arming the christians, the alowites and the shia is a good way to bring an untimely end to the jihadists who are pouring in from all over the world. The best possible outcome is to make sure the bloodletting goes on as long as it can, as all it will do is pit the al nusra brigades against hezbollah. If we decide we want to arm the "rebels" we need to make sure they're spending their saudi petro-allowance on the weapons we sell to them.

Frankly, what I think we really should be doing the world over is telling the jihadists that predator drones can read their thoughts and make them sterile with death rays, all the while advertising a "big push" that will put the rebels over the top in syria. Then we can nerve gas the whole place and make it a national park.

So for those that don't know Sorcha Faal is a well known disinformation artist, famous in many places for outrageous and outlandish claims and predictions.

Realistically, I think if 15K russians showed up it would do nothing but bolster the ranks of the freemen, think about it, america has better weather, better booze, most of our hookers don't have aids, oh yea, and we don't conscript people.

Also, I have a higher opinion of putin than I do of obama. That guy at least has a clue what he's doing. He also realizes a fundamental thing about the middle east when it comes to syria, something mccain and the rest of the capitol circus fail to grasp: syria is an a**hole magnet, and right now arming the christians, the alowites and the shia is a good way to bring an untimely end to the jihadists who are pouring in from all over the world. The best possible outcome is to make sure the bloodletting goes on as long as it can, as all it will do is pit the al nusra brigades against hezbollah. If we decide we want to arm the "rebels" we need to make sure they're spending their saudi petro-allowance on the weapons we sell to them.

Frankly, what I think we really should be doing the world over is telling the jihadists that predator drones can read their thoughts and make them sterile with death rays, all the while advertising a "big push" that will put the rebels over the top in syria. Then we can nerve gas the whole place and make it a national park.

That one made my night :)

Short of a pending natural disaster. Large meteor... Alien invasion???

I'd say he is preparing to refuse to step aside at the end of his term. Probably will declare some form of martial law.

He does not have enough support to pull it off without external military forces.

That, or he is going to turn the country over to a foreign power for his own personal gain.

-MG

Yes, Obama is in league with the Russians, Loki, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and Gollum.

I just hope Frodo can get the ring to Mordor in time!

Short of a pending natural disaster. Large meteor... Alien invasion???

I'd say he is preparing to refuse to step aside at the end of his term. Probably will declare some form of martial law.

He does not have enough support to pull it off without external military forces.

That, or he is going to turn the country over to a foreign power for his own personal gain.

-MG

Ya man. That's where I would bet all my gold and dehydrated food and ammo. He's totally gonna do that. Then he is going to become a fifth horseman of the Apocolypse. It's true. I heard it on the Internet. Plus Glenn Beck said so because he saw it in a vision. Dang hommies! I bet he turns the keys to the WH over to his pals in his homeland of Namibia.

They are simply preparing for the coming Economic Collapse that the Federal Reserve and its paid-for puppet politicians have engineered.

What do they have to do at this point to kick people out of their Normalcy Bias? Hold up a sign?

Get Ready We Are Planning On Destroying Your Futures Permanently and Without Mercy. (Long Sign!)

What do they have to do at this point to kick people out of their Normalcy Bias? Hold up a sign?

What do they have to do? How about tell us a better story than the recycled 80's Cold War conspiracy crap from 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy' and similar fish wrap?

I haven't done much research but I have heard about this. I also remember the Russian troops that were in Colorado a while back? anyways......

Looks like I might be an owner of a new AK74 :rolleyes:

If you get bored... here is something for you to read.
http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-provide-security-at-us-events/

601696_10151735518111171_1136747137_n_zpsf75d6e61.jpg

What is really strange is, George Bush is also in Africa in the same location at the same time oBumm is there.

Bush has done a lot and continues to expand medical services in Africa Obama is just checking in with bush so he can ride his coattails and expand more of his power by getting advice from gb on taking more of our liberties

15,000 Russian Troops couldn't secure Bosie Idaho. at 80.05 sq miles that would be just 187 Russians per square mile or 3.4 Russians per acre. My city lot is 6300 sq ft so there are roughly 7 lots the size of mine in an acre. So your looking at 1 Russian per every two city lots. OK so almost possible until a few people decide to object.

Now what you going to do with the other 3,794,021 square miles of the USA? Some where each acre has hundreds of people on it.

15,000 Russian troops to secure my ***

Yes, Obama is in league with the Russians, Loki, the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, and Gollum.

I just hope Frodo can get the ring to Mordor in time!

I thought it was the evil Communist Liberal Masonic Illuminati Jewish Muslim Skull and Bones Build a Burger group....I really am lost now.

You are equating the initial post with: "Twenty-two Russian army paratroopers are in Colorado for two weeks of training with the 10th Special Forces Group at Fort Carson, a post outside Colorado Springs.

The two nations' militaries have been conducting joint exercises for years, but this is believed to be the first time Russian soldiers have trained on U.S. soil, Lt. Col. Steven Osterholzer said." <broken link removed>

This is the real reason Magpul is leaving Colorado, Russkis training here and they don't want the factory to fall in to foreign hands.
So here's a scenario....our govt and the RussiaNS invade our country...so, do the Chinese then supply shoulder launched sammies and other heavier weapons clandestinely the patriotic Ameliban trying win back our constitutional rights?

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads