JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Seems like Oregon doesn't recognize wa permits and open carry may be illegal in Portland due to lack of state preemption.

What is there in a reasonable drive of Seattle?

Ocean shores?
Leavenworth?
Idaho?

Just got back from Los Angeles and swore never to go anywhere unarmed again after issues there.

My girl dragged me to Disneyland. Overrated and land of nut jobs. I used to have to fly to LA for work twice a month for 2 years and it was fun 15 years ago…but now…no way.

You could just decide not to have an uncomfortable hunk of metal wedged in your pants and go on vacation like the rest of us do.

I've never been randomly attacked on vacation, so you can do it, too.

Seems like Oregon doesn't recognize wa permits and open carry may be illegal in Portland due to lack of state preemption.

What is there in a reasonable drive of Seattle?

Ocean shores?
Leavenworth?
Idaho?

Just got back from Los Angeles and swore never to go anywhere unarmed again after issues there.

My girl dragged me to Disneyland. Overrated and land of nut jobs. I used to have to fly to LA for work twice a month for 2 years and it was fun 15 years ago…but now…no way.
Wife and I love to go to Port Angeles now and then to knock around. Same with the ocean. Like to some times go for the day there even better to spend a couple days. Stay in a hotel to knock around. If you can go during the week like we do even better. We like to avoid the weekend crowds.

That smells of desperation.
Aw c'mon, cheer up.

.net%2Fv5%2Fchive%2F20292145%2F20292145_14_260_574.gif

Coming from someone who whines about the slightest thing an ex president says, this is comical!!!!:s0113:
@Alexx1401, I'm very sorry as this was meant for something else that was probably removed from the mods. Absolutely in no way directed at you. Please feel free to send a virtual beach slap this way. I haven't even been drinking tonight and must have messed up quoting or the thing I quoted was removed, leaving me looking like I'm talking sh!t about you.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top