JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well folks I've got a chance to make it down to the Vancouver/PDX area on the 24th.
I plan to stop and see a few people, jaw a bit and do some horse trading and what not.
I'll be bringing most of the wares that I have in the classifieds with me so hit me up if you see anything you want.

ADD74E0E-7335-40F6-B969-6E7C888B1743.jpeg

You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Godspeed, be safe, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
I agree wholeheartedly that's why the PDX trip is going to be an In-N-Out, drive in, grab the wife and get the hell out. I'll probably spend most of my time in the Vancouver area at a safe house. Lol.

We made it back home around midnight last night, spent like 30 seconds at the airport, it WAS lightning fast… We then drove north to Vancouver for a nice steak dinner at our favorite Applebee's.

Tired Boss, Dog tired. :D

Not at 9am on a Sunday night.
Well I wish I'd heard about this visit! I'm just reading it now and got all excited, 'til I saw the date. I would have paid you in to the monthly Oregon Arms Collectors Show. Up by the airport, never would of needed step in the human waste of potland proper.

I rarely step outside the reloading and classified areas either.
I didn't get down there until almost 4 pm so most everybody would've been packed up and left by then but it sure would have been good to see you again.

I rarely step outside the reloading and classified areas either.
I didn't get down there until almost 4 pm so most everybody would've been packed up and left by then but it sure would have been good to see you again.
Oh man? 4:00PM? Yeah, that show is mostly , I'll say, more mature? :D It closes at 1:00 I believe. Heck, I'd think you would have been out by "Fishing " time! Glad you got a road trip anyway.
Jim.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads