JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like the idea of a S&W 686 in 41 mag. Would like to see a 69 5 shot 45.Colt too.

I'm got a 44 Redhawk out right now to get rechambered to 45 Colt and a Ruger 45 Colt barrel installed along with a reliable action job. Tried one in 45 Colt but the chambers were too loose hampering brass life and the double action was hit n miss with mag primers.

As soon as that gets back, got a super redhawk alaskan going to Bowen for an andaconda barrel install and chambered in 45 Colt.

Would like to see a SA offering in something like 25-20, 256 Winvhester ect. Something between 22.Mag and 32.
I saw an auction on GB where the seller did just that in regards to the Ruger conversion.

Like the idea of a S&W 686 in 41 mag. Would like to see a 69 5 shot 45.Colt too.

I'm got a 44 Redhawk out right now to get rechambered to 45 Colt and a Ruger 45 Colt barrel installed along with a reliable action job. Tried one in 45 Colt but the chambers were too loose hampering brass life and the double action was hit n miss with mag primers.

As soon as that gets back, got a super redhawk alaskan going to Bowen for an andaconda barrel install and chambered in 45 Colt.

Would like to see a SA offering in something like 25-20, 256 Winvhester ect. Something between 22.Mag and 32.
I would like to see a variation of the S&W 325 Thunder Ranch with a cylinder that could handle both .45 ACP & .45 Colt.

SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I have no use for the .454 Casull power level, which involves more power than I need for anything in Oregon, and more recoil than I want to deal with. But I wouldnt mind having a fatter bullet than the .44, which is actually only .429-.430 caliber.

Last Edited:
SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. 5round. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I have no use for the .454 Casull power level, which involves more power than I need for anything in Oregon, and more recoil than I want to deal with. But I wouldnt mind having a fatter bullet than the .44, which is actually only .429-.430 caliber.
That would be a 625, but they are 6-shot.

1701640444209.png
Yeah, Baby!

I wish Ruger would bring back the Security Six series....
And make the Blackhawk / Single Six again without the dumbazz transfer safety barf...err...bar.
Andy
Heck yeah!! And while they are at it . . .

SW 629 but 5 round and chambered for .45 Colt and .45 Colt +P. Classic(underlugged) or standard 629 style (nonunderlugged and a bit lighter), both with a round grip frame that can take all modern grips, round or square.

I had a 460V (.45LC, .454 & .460), but it was big and heavy. Pleasant to shoot even with heavy magnum loads, but a PITA to carry at twice the weight of my 329PD.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews