JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Setup:

4.25" M&P CORE, 9mm
Trijicon 06 red dot
JM Custom AIWB-WC holster

I carry at appendix and in summer I will typically wear a cotton "wife-beater" under shirt and then a regular cotton t-shirt over that and the gun.

It generally conceals very well but the problem I seem to be having is that at times the cotton t-shirt likes to cling to the cotton undershirt...and then I "print." :rolleyes:

I suspect dumping the undershirt would solve the problem but I prefer to not have the plastic holster against my skin and the undershirt helps with sweating in summer.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this?

And/or what are you guys wearing for undershirts? I'm wondering if a smoother/slicker synthetic undershirt of some kind might help.

Please and thank you! :)

Never tried undershirt made of anything other than cotton. Outer shirts have long been some blend so they don't grab to the cotton. When I have tried wearing the outer shirt with no t-shirt they were always uncomfortable in warm weather. I have never tried them but those shirts made by Under Armour may work??

I'm a big fan of the dri-equip type shirts in size slightly baggy and tall. I can carry a dual mag pouch on one side and OWB on the other with a G17 and it doesn't show at all - and I don't mean tent baggy, just loose.

Anti-static dryer sheets.

I wear the same setup as you. Basic "wifebeater" in between my skin and the holster and a standard t-shirt over the top. If I don't use dryer sheets they will cling together causing me to "print."

At the same time though I really don't care about printing.

Setup:

4.25" M&P CORE, 9mm
Trijicon 06 red dot
JM Custom AIWB-WC holster

I carry at appendix and in summer I will typically wear a cotton "wife-beater" under shirt and then a regular cotton t-shirt over that and the gun.

It generally conceals very well but the problem I seem to be having is that at times the cotton t-shirt likes to cling to the cotton undershirt...and then I "print." :rolleyes:

I suspect dumping the undershirt would solve the problem but I prefer to not have the plastic holster against my skin and the undershirt helps with sweating in summer.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to solve this?

And/or what are you guys wearing for undershirts? I'm wondering if a smoother/slicker synthetic undershirt of some kind might help.

Please and thank you! :)
Almost always run an undershirt not so much for the holster but for my undershirt suspenders so they don't pinch as my sciatic nerve is acting up with a tighter belt so the suspenders hybrid with the belt.

These are the undershirts I wear.

Screenshot_20240329_063914_Amazon Shopping.jpg

+1 to dry-fit, moisture-wicking undershirts. Also, if printing continues to be an issue try wearing shirts in dark colors with patterns (plaid, etc). Doing that will help break up the outline of anything under the shirt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top