JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Cody
State
Wyoming
Selling my like new Sightmark Wraith Mini 2-16x digital day/night vision optic (https://sightmark.com/products/sightmark-wraith-4k-mini-2-16x32-digital-riflescope) with the additional Sightmark battery pack so it can run for extended periods of time. It comes with an IR light, I also have the original packaging. Pretty cool high tech optic, works well both at night and during daytime making it very versatile. Lots of reticle options and it is easy to zero and navigate the options. Asking for $500 shipped.

Willing to meet at location of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Cody, WY or I can ship it. I can provide more info/images upon request.

20230304_151520.jpg 20230304_151553.jpg 20230304_151602.jpg 20230304_151604.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top