JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After witnessing years of TPTB's efforts to kill off the proles. It should be no surprise that:
1714359729125.png

I take it your PCP has diagnosed you as having high BP. You are resisting the idea, or do not believe it to be true.
Disregard the PCP's diagnosis, tell them so, and do not take the meds.
Don't be surprised if your physician fires you as a patient, as is their right to do so. Then go see a naturopathic physician. Under their care, your condition may improve, or get doubly forked.
Had a vegan colleague go to a naturopathic physician after rejecting their physician's urges to consume animal protein. Perhaps placebo effect, but they improved for a few brief weeks, then plummeted to new lows. They left the naturopath for a new physician, whose first recommendation was to incorporate one serving of red meat per week. They felt so bad, they tried it. It worked (duh!). A few years later, they consume red meat regularly.
BTW, this vegan was the classic stereotype -- tell you within the first 10 minutes of meeting them that they're vegan -- but only when it comes to ingesting it. They loved their leather boots.

Whether it helps you or not, if there's money to be made, someone's going to try to sell you their sheite.

I have not been diagnosed with nor do I have high blood pressure. Both my parents have been put on blood pressure meds though. My doctor serves me, if she wants to "fire" me, so be it. She is very difficult to work with as is Kaiser in general. I spend as little time as possible dealing with them.

I have not been diagnosed with nor do I have high blood pressure. Both my parents have been put on blood pressure meds though. My doctor serves me, if she wants to "fire" me, so be it. She is very difficult to work with as is Kaiser in general. I spend as little time as possible dealing with them.
Why bother with professionals when you can ask the internet? That certainly has the best outcomes. Have you tried colloidal silver?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top