JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Police: At least 10 killed in shooting rampage in Canada

Mass shootings are relatively rare in Canada. Canada overhauled its gun-control laws after the country's worst mass shooting in 1989, when gunman Marc Lepine killed 14 women and himself at Montreal's Ecole Polytechnique college. It is now illegal to possess an unregistered handgun or any kind of rapid-fire weapon. Canada also requires training, a personal risk assessment, two references, spousal notification and criminal record checks.

Police: At least 10 killed in shooting rampage in Canada

Aloha, Mark

How many hours do you bet it'll be before this gets blamed on the USA's gun laws?

Very sad. I'm sure it will be used to take even more freedoms.

I doubt it'll get much airtime though, MSM too busy milking the CV-19 fear tit for all the $$ it has.

1587378577711.png

At least seventeen dead so far - nobody knows how many more dead or injured.

The POS is, however, dead and safe from getting torn to pieces while he was still alive.

Watch the news on Nova Scotia shootings.

From the article:

"On Monday, Mr Trudeau said that his government was "on the verge" of introducing bans to assault style weapons before parliament was dissolved amid the coronavirus outbreak.

"We have every intention of moving forward", once the outbreak is curbed, he said."

This was not a mass shooting, this is a terrorist attack planned out by a evil mastermind.. And, I fear we end up having copy cats, especially in this time of civil unrest.. People posing as police officers has always been a big concern of mine. When I was in West Africa, there were several groups of Nigerian bandits that would come into Ghana dressed up as police men and set up fake checkpoints. This would be a very easy means to rob ignorant people who were passing by who were not aware of where the checkpoints are. The checkpoints were suppose to be in specific places and are frequently looked over by the authorities. But, in a Third World country with little checks and balances it was easy for these groups of bandits to trick people , especially late at night with fake roadblocks. Once you stop at the roadblock sometimes they would just shoot and kill people, take their money and flee. Most times they would just rob you and leave you stranded so you would not have time to get help.

Impersonating law enforcement could literally be a serious threat to our national security at times like this. It is something I could foresee terrorists and groups of thugs doing. IN this case,it was done by some homicidal murderer, but what if more organized criminals decide to utilize such practices?

Either way,this would have been headline news if it wasn't for the Pandemic. And,as we know, Canada's strict gun laws and laws against impersonating law enforcement didn't stop this horrible massacre.

Last Edited:
Our take over here is that he did NOT fake a police car, but after shooting and killing and wounding two RCMP officers, took their patrol car and used it as transport to carry out his spree.

That is a far more likely scenario than faking a very difficult-to-fake police car with all its extra equipment, heavy-duty suspension and all the rest of the markings one sees on such a vehicle. This is especially valid as the vehicle in which he was seen would 'appear to be an exact duplicate of the slain officer's patrol vehicle'.

Our take over here is that he did NOT fake a police car, but after shooting and killing and wounding two RCMP officers, took their patrol car and used it as transport to carry out his spree.

That is a far more likely scenario than faking a very difficult-to-fake police car with all its extra equipment, heavy-duty suspension and all the rest of the markings one sees on such a vehicle. This is especially valid as the vehicle in which he was seen would 'appear to be an exact duplicate of the slain officer's patrol vehicle'.
According to several media outlets he was driving a mock-up of a Mountie cruiser and dressed in a fake police uniform. I haven't heard anything about him stealing a police cruiser and using it to start his murder spree. But, I am always on the look out for various media sources, as sometimes , especially in events like this, there is serious misinformation.

That is a far more likely scenario than faking a very difficult-to-fake police car with all its extra equipment, heavy-duty suspension and all the rest of the markings one sees on such a vehicle.

All you'd have to do to fool 90% of people out there long enough to get close to them is use paint or vinyl to look like a police car and put some LED flashing lights behind the grill or in the windows. Most people aren't going to notice a lack of antennas, cabin accessories, and a slightly different sitting suspension when the car is behind them with the lights going.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top