JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The youngest millenials are getting up there in age, like 30+. I think alot of 20 somethings get lumped in with them.

My mechanic is 19. That kid is a gearhead through and through and I'd put him up against pretty much anyone. 19yo and killing it working on cars. Way further ahead than me at that age.

HAHA I was actually talking about @v0lcom13sn0w

Good people are hard to come by and he is top of the list and don't consider him a millennial at all. He is an old soul.
And here I thought he was like 60, old soul is right!
I can relate tho, everybody calls me grandpa. Even people older than I am, but I just consider them immature.

I was in high school when you could buy big block muscle cars for a thousand bucks, and tapes were the thing! You could stand outside the 7/11 and get an older guy to buy you cigs and beer, and Drag Racing was THE thing! Portland had the Sandy Bar flea market. We used to ride our mini bikes to each others houses and then one of the many areas still undeveloped amd see wjos little Honda trail 50 was best, all the while dogging the cops who would give a kid a ticket, and even make you go to traffic court and get a lecture from the judge! Used to have BB gun wars, and used rocks as grenades! Tree forts were huge fun. We settled things with a few punches and a hand shake after, and we only had to worry about making it home in time for dinner otherwise you had to worry about the food going to the dogs!

I was in high school when you could buy big block muscle cars for a thousand bucks, and tapes were the thing! You could stand outside the 7/11 and get an older guy to buy you cigs and beer, and Drag Racing was THE thing! Portland had the Sandy Bar flea market. We used to ride our mini bikes to each others houses and then one of the many areas still undeveloped amd see wjos little Honda trail 50 was best, all the while dogging the cops who would give a kid a ticket, and even make you go to traffic court and get a lecture from the judge! Used to have BB gun wars, and used rocks as grenades! Tree forts were huge fun. We settled things with a few punches and a hand shake after, and we only had to worry about making it home in time for dinner otherwise you had to worry about the food going to the dogs!

Its so good to be us ya!! :D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
  • Centralia, WA

New Classified Ads

Back Top