JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1716006177982.png
Vietnam-era AAI Quiet Special Purpose Revolver. Highly modified N Frame using silent, piston type ammunition.

1716006322072.png

Russian OTs-38 Stechkin silent revolver, which employs a similar mechanism.

That's pretty neat. Would be interesting to see a PDW with that kind of mechanism. A rimless cartridge would probably work very well.

Edit to include:

Here's a link to the product page:

That's pretty neat. Would be interesting to see a PDW with that kind of mechanism. A rimless cartridge would probably work very well.

Edit to include:

Here's a link to the product page:
That has to be the most fragile looking "gun" I've ever seen. You couldn't even give me one of those. Especially when there are so many robust and reliable quality .22s out there, including tiny ones.

Yeah, and the $900 price point is insanely high for a semi auto 22, regardless of how innovative the concept is.
Wtf? $900? For that? :s0054: :s0054::s0054: It looks like it would break into pieces if you set it down on the table too hard.

You can buy a cz shadow 2 for $900. That's complete idiocy on their part. Just to pick a few 22s at random, you could buy all three of these 22s combined for less than the cost of that cracker box prize POS.

61C8ECA7-39C6-451D-92A9-695256C14893.jpeg

Last Edited:
Wtf? $900? For that? :s0054: :s0054::s0054: It looks like it would break into pieces if you set it down on the table too hard.

You can buy a cz shadow 2 for $900. That's complete idiocy on their part.
Looks like it's a lot of custom manufacturing, so not entirely surprised at the cost. It looks fragile, but would need to get hands on it to tell for sure. I am kinda disappointed in the caliber choice and the fixed mag design, though. A detachable mag would greatly increase the appeal to a lot of people, and chambering in a more potent center-fire caliber (i.e. .32 ACP) would make this a much more viable option for personal defense IMO. It would also make the price tag less crazy-sounding. $900 for a .22 seems like a lot, whereas $900 for a gun in a centerfire cartridge is not as shocking.

Looks like it's a lot of custom manufacturing, so not entirely surprised at the cost. It looks fragile, but would need to get hands on it to tell for sure. I am kinda disappointed in the caliber choice and the fixed mag design, though. A detachable mag would greatly increase the appeal to a lot of people, and chambering in a more potent center-fire caliber (i.e. .32 ACP) would make this a much more viable option for personal defense IMO. It would also make the price tag less crazy-sounding. $900 for a .22 seems like a lot, whereas $900 for a gun in a centerfire cartridge is not as shocking.
.32 acp would blow that fragile piece of thin plastic garbage into a thousand pieces I think. Looks like same plastic that squirt guns are made from. :s0112:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads