JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am 100% satisfied with my G26, gen5.

I want more of the same, and consider the skinnier G43X a good choice for next great thing.

Are the Sigs an improvement over the G43X? They are popular & pricy. Beyond that I've got nothing.

My G26 has had 3,000 rounds through it with zero jams, and requires minimal maintenance. Will not sacrifice these two qualities in next purchase. Accuracy @ 50 ft is above & beyond but it's got that, too.

The G26 prints a little IWB, and I don't like the fanny pack alternative that much.

I was in the same boat, carried G19 & Baby Glock for a long while. I shot the P365, and it shot very we'll. The small form factor is why I ordered one.

I'd recommend shooting both G43 & Sig then make your decision.

Something subcompact. May sell my 686 Smith to afford it if need be.
Maybe the attached.

IMG_8408.png

I was stuck between the 43x and P365 when I was shopping for a subcompact and I ended up with the 43x because I feel like I was more accurate shooting it. I carry it semi-regularly either appendix or at the 9o'clock position and I've never had issues with it printing. I've got about 1,200 rounds through it with no issues and only occasional cleanings.

OEM 43X still has 10 rounds and is narrower but increases your grip length from a G26 so you may end up printing as much or more. I'm a firm believer in sticking with the same platform so the slim line Glocks will feel familiar, trigger and all.

If you want the same 2D perspective size (slide & grip), Shield Arms (of S15 fame) does a grip chop service to a 43X that effectively creates a slim line G26 with 10 rounds - though you are swapping out for aftermarket parts (= reliability issues?)

From what I've heard, you can't go wrong with either of your suggested options. +1 for going to the range and rent both to compare.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews