JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's the going rate around here for once-fired, dirty brass? I see stuff on gunbroker but I can't tell if it's actually moving (I figure the shipping cost has to be a big demotivator).
  1. .223
  2. 9mm
  3. .40
  4. .45 ACP

Perhaps.....one might just think of it this way. Sell it CHEAP and it'll probably sell.

The other weekend I visited a range and noted all of the empty brass on the ground. Mostly, 9mm and .223 Rem I figured the PD was probably out there during the week.

Anyway......I was thinking.
I can still remember the days of walking home from fishing and picking up glass Coke bottles in the bushes. They were usually worth $0.02 apiece. And now a days, someone could /might get $0.03 apiece for a 9mm brass case. Hummmmm......

Aloha, Mark

Perhaps.....one might just think of it this way. Sell it CHEAP and it'll probably sell.
Oh, for people here I've always made good deals. I just don't know what "regular" or "cheap" is.

Like, would $40 for 15 pounds of .45 ACP be a good deal?
If you go to the advanced search settings, you can view sold / closed items.

Found advanced settings, but not "sold/closed" items. Maybe that's "going, going, gone" but nothing comes up no matter what I search for with that...

Last Edited:
Found advanced settings, but not "sold/closed" items. Maybe that's "going, going, gone" but nothing comes up no matter what I search for with that...
Sorry, I used ebay terminology when I said "sold / closed." On GB, they call it "completed." When you are on the advance search page, at the top, there is a choice for current or completed listings. Click on "completed items" and they will display.

Screenshot 2024-05-01 110342.png

I typed in ".30-06 range brass" for test and these (and others) showed:

Screenshot 2024-05-01 110454.png

Also when searching "Completed Items" on Gunbroker, go down near the bottom where it says "Sort By" and click "Bid count: High to Low". Otherwise you get tons of listings that didn't sell mixed in with what actually did sell.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top