JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Quick question, beer and mixed drinks ok?
Tap rooms (beer only) ok?
Afternoon or evening?
So far there have been 25 or so that have expressed interest.
I'll Check on a few places this week & report back.

Just for your information I had the stripper pole removed after I injured my back. There's just no fun in watching when I used to climb the tall ones.... :D:D:p

Telephone poles that is....:cool:

OMGoodnessss Sr, you are a sick man, I now have PTSDissentary and am going to have to file for EBT benefits from the visual you just posted about imagined antic of you and the 'pole' which will now haunt me till i have a tall sangria or two, maybe three or four.

OMGoodness now you've driven me to become a substance abuser...

Quick question, beer and mixed drinks ok?
Tap rooms (beer only) ok?
Afternoon or evening?
So far there have been 25 or so that have expressed interest.
I'll Check on a few places this week & report back.

When this first came up a couple people mentioned both a place that is just a beer only and another that has a full bar. Both had a large area that is "for all" which means people can carry there. Both sounded find to me. The one local spot here is where I met my Wife over 2 decades ago and it's still up and running. Sure it's changed owners at least a couple times since then but still hear good things about it, Westgate Inn.Another was a beer only spot on 6th that I can't remember name of but I have eaten there and food was fine with large area for eating.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads