JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@ikemay @AndyinEverson put your 2 cents in and we can drink more beer! Maybe I can get @Joe13 @Kruejl and a few others to drive up with me if the timing is right.

I'm in. With you and AndyinEverson, Joe13, Kruejl and possibly others?!! Man, I hope we bring enough bail money! :D Only day I can't make it are Sundays.

Just need a date, time and really, really good ox cart instructions. ;)

Last Edited:
Mmm...Ox-dung?...
Why that reminds me of time Old Jim Bridger and I...wait,,,maybe it was Kt Carson...Well anyways there we was...Old Bill Williams , Jed Smith an I..Wait what was we talkin' 'bout?...
Oh Yeah...A git together...
That would be fun....anyone ever decide on where it is at?...
Andy

Simple idea: Saturday morning of a WAC Puyallup Fairgrounds show, Cattin's, 8AM. Since somebody needs to spitball a specific proposal...

Not sure I'll be able to make it, but I'll see if I can find ole Herman the German in the ole Rolodex and see what he thinks about the idea of being host. I don't get into that area very often, though, so...

I'm pretty much booked solid march.

After work and weekends I'll be remodeling my buddies tattoo parlor.

Only way I'm getting more ink anytime soon and we are only 1/3 done so I'm kinda committed to it till it's done.

Hey I would love to see @Stomper and @AndyinEverson in the same place! Oh the stories would ROLL!!:p:D
99becb66592a46dd54823dcc4e2f4a1c8a66e90b0ca4772d9ee98d3df89a87d7.jpg

:D

Ya know, Oregon City is in the outskirts of Vancouver. The roads connect all the way to here, and Oly/Yelm/Spanaway/and even Tacoma are an easy drive. (Well maybe Tacoma not quite so easy). Since I was forced to miss the farther South get together recently, I'm not opposed to taking a road trip.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top