JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Someone sent this anonymous email today, so I figured I'd respond publicly.

IT IS A SHAME TO HAVE THE PARTY IN THE CONGESTED and PARKING HASSLED NW Portland PEARL.
It should have been out in Beaverton or some suburban easy access , non-congested location!

This will be the third meet we've had at Lucky Lab in the Pearl.

For anyone who has ever organized a meet with more than 10 people, the biggest headache is always splitting the check. Because people order at the bar and receive a number, not only are the tabs separate, servers match the numbers so there is no confusion with who ordered what. Another huge benefit is the cafeteria style seating, which allows us to expand as we need without moving tables, chairs, etc. The main group sets up in the center. If we run out of room, we simply sit elsewhere until more room opens up.

I can't tell you what a difference these things make in the ease of organization! People come and go as they please without effecting the group. Quite the libertarian philosophy, huh?

As for the location, I'm not necessarily opposed to not having it downtown, and I'd love an easier parking situation, but the benefits above outweigh the extra few minutes it takes to park. If you guys know of anywhere similar, a large place with cafeteria seating, where you order at the bar rather than at the table, please let me know. I'd be happy to consider it!

Are there anytime Motel 6 type of establishments nearby?? Just in case the need arrises??
Arte

Your best bet would be either the La Quinta on Highway 30 or the Econolodge across the river near the Rose Quarter.

Did someone say something about pitchers of beer?

Last time I got called on a work emergency. This time no way. I'll have it covered.

Maybe Dusk 'Til Dawn afterward. Casa Diablo ... and class let me tell you ....

250px-Burt_Gummer.jpg

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top