JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Northwest Firearms Member Celebration Party! - Saturday, March 15th - 6:00PM-11:30PM

We've been wanting to organize a large weekend get-together for a couple of years now. The time has come to make it happen! I'm happy to announce NWFA will be throwing a party to celebrate our members and the redesign of Northwest Firearms!

We've scheduled it on Saturday, March 15th, from 6PM to 11:30PM, at the Lucky Labrador Beer Hall in Northwest Portland.

By choosing a weekend date over a month away, our hope is those of you from out of town will have plenty of time to make arrangements. Many of you have expressed interest in us putting this together so you can meet all those familiar forum usernames in person, here's your chance. If you're a member here, we want to see you!

NWFA has rented the large meeting room adjacent to the main beer hall with a capacity of 125 people. If we exceed that (we're hoping we will!) we can roll up the garage door dividing our room from the beer hall. Food, beer, and wine are available for order from the bar, if you choose to eat or drink. One of the reasons we hold meets here is convenience of separate tabs. I'll be buying at least a few pitchers throughout the night, but it'll be first come first serve, so plan accordingly :s0155:

Time: Saturday, March 15th - 6PM-11PM
Place: Lucky Lab Beer Hall - 1945 NW Quimby St. Portland, OR 97209

Hope to see you there!

Still will try and make it as it sounds like a good time.

Joe change the date to the 15th in your first post;) Also the banner takes you to the locked post from earlier.

Still will try and make it as it sounds like a good time.

Joe change the date to the 15th in your first post;) Also the banner takes you to the locked post from earlier.

Ah thanks! That's what I get for doing too many things at once :)

Wifey and I would like to do this. I voted "Maybe" on the poll but I'd say more like 80% sure.

Do we get name tags? How else would we know who's who?

Mike

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads