JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I wouldn't really worry about it though."

I would't worry about it either. We have much worse problems to worry about.

Worrying about whether I have more firearms than I want seems like a pretty lame thing for me to worry about, especially given the issues others are worrying about.
You're the one crying for help.

And will any of these ever get shot?
Or that Savage 24.
_-------------_---------------_---------------_
If you can afford it, rock on.
I don't understand these threads of yours, but maybe they're a perverse form of Opus Dei self flagellation.
They may or may not all get fired one day but I will have plenty of options to choose from.

They may or may not all get fired one day but I will have plenty of options to choose from.
Or not.
Also, remember that will take a lot of time and work to sell your horde, which will be dependent on future laws, regulations and vagaries of demand, etc.
If you sell them as a lot to a dealer even now you'll be lucky to break even.. minus your time hassles.

And will any of these ever get shot?
Or that Savage 24.
_-------------_---------------_---------------_
If you can afford it, rock on.
I don't understand these threads of yours, but maybe they're a perverse form of Opus Dei self flagellation.
Nobody understands them but we all participate in them. It's like a bad car wreck you can't look away from

"I wouldn't really worry about it though."

I would't worry about it either. We have much worse problems to worry about.

Worrying about whether I have more firearms than I want seems like a pretty lame thing for me to worry about, especially given the issues others are worrying about.
There are far worse things in this materialistic world we reside in, that one could spend their time, money and effort on.

Try keeping up with the Jones' in the latest greatest McMansion neighborhood with their 800K homes, $30K-$60K new car or buy the latest greatest technology in phones, TV or computers for starters.

Who am I to tell you what's best for you or judge how or what you spend your hard earned cash on. If it makes you happy, then who cares what others think. Let them laugh, those judging you probably have their own vices that they're dealing with.

There are far worse things in this materialistic world we reside in, that one could spend their time, money and effort on.

Try keeping up with the Jones' in the latest greatest McMansion neighborhood with their 800K homes, $30K-$60K new car or buy the latest greatest technology in phones, TV or computers for starters.

Who am I to tell you what's best for you or judge how or what you spend your hard earned cash on. If it makes you happy, then who cares what others think. Let them laugh, those judging you probably have their own vices that they're dealing with.
Wow you said exactly what I was thinking . Some of the best advice / insight I have given others I had already applied 1st to my own life . :)

I will avoid Buggatis for now.

Try keeping up with the Jones' in the latest greatest McMansion neighborhood with their 800K homes,
It doesn't take a mansion to be worth $800K these days - at least not anywhere near Portland or Seattle.

My triple wide 1700 SF manufactured house on 15 acres (with 2K SF shop) is estimated to be about $800K in today's market.

My neighbor sold their house/property (7 acres) for $800K and the house is nicer, but no "mansion" (simple two story 2.5K SF that was remodeled).

It doesn't take a mansion to be worth $800K these days - at least not anywhere near Portland or Seattle.

My triple wide 1700 SF manufactured house on 15 acres (with 2K SF shop) is estimated to be about $800K in today's market.

My neighbor sold their house/property (7 acres) for $800K and the house is nicer, but no "mansion" (simple two story 2.5K SF that was remodeled).
3 bedroom condos in our complex have sold for right abought 300k.

Don't worry, it's followed by "Double Allocation April" to make up for March.
For April I am going to try and limit my firearm related purchases to one serialized firearm, no matter how many great deals come along. I got a little carried away with firearm purchases this month. I might be better off spending the time at the grocery stores.

For April I am going to try and limit my firearm related purchases to one serialized firearm, no matter how many great deals come along. I got a little carried away with firearm purchases this month. I might be better off spending the time at the grocery stores.
Saw a used Smith semi auto on the classifieds this week, only $76 above what sportsman's sells it for too.
Better hurry.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads