JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so, if of these guys go to a protest and accidentally shoot himself and others, the just say "an accident happened"

but if a Federal Agent in Portland defends himself against a sledge hammer wheeling protester, the Oregon Attorney General want an investigation into his actions?

so, if of these guys go to a protest and accidentally shoot himself and others, the just say "an accident happened"

but if a Federal Agent in Portland defends himself against a sledge hammer wheeling protester, the Oregon Attorney General want an investigation into his actions?
Yeah. You have that right
That's about the size of it.

in the CHOP in Seattle, when the first teenager was shot and killed, their ANTIFA guards just shrugged and said "two guys were beefing and one got killed"
an armed member of BLM shoots himself and another and "accidents happen"
but a couple in St Louis defend their private property with just a display of force with a disabled firearm and the Prosecutor files charges against them
if one of us would accidentally or purposely shoot another, the Hellfire of the Liberal legal system would come down upon our heads
I took down my "YOU ARE NOW IN RANGE" sign for fear someone would use our new Red Flag laws against me

I'm sure I'm speaking only for myself when I opine that there really need to be a LOT more ND's like this one.

The gene pool is self-cleaning, methinks.
Lol - And I was wondering where to put this next one...

'Protester' in Texas right before he [was reported to have] threatened (shot at / threatened?) a driver in a car that was stuck in [blocked traffic].

Texan in said car, defensively - returned fire and smoked him.

Why is always the AK guys with the crazy eyes??? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Remember that video of the kid coming home from the dentist. He'd been gassed up and was starting to come around. He asks his dad, Is this real?

That's how I feel. Whether it's Gunblaster J or a presidential candidate with diminished faculties. People who follow idiots deserve what they get. Who's down for some Kool-aid? Everyone is drinking it these days.

Lol - And I was wondering where to put this next one...

'Protester' in Texas right before he [was reported to have] threatened (shot at / threatened?) a driver in a car that was stuck in [blocked traffic].

Texan in said car, defensively - returned fire and smoked him.

Why is always the AK guys with the crazy eyes??? :rolleyes:

There's a video of stuff around the shooting in Austin, but not of the shooting though you can hear the shots. It sounds to me like rifle fire followed by pistol fire, although it could just be the way the camera mic is positioned:

The evil gun. :eek:
in other news, I think the guy holding that is missing a rear sight?

BFD29411-61F4-4816-B071-D204FEFB67F6.jpeg

I really love it how these guys form their own militia and nobody bats an eye, because they're all black, it's okay!

But when white folk try to form a militia, even far right wingers, nazis, racists, trouble makers.

Cancel school. Cancel church. Cancel all these gatherings where groups can shoot each other, gather on freeways, clog downtown areas and then yell at the people who notice...things don't add up. I think there are Banana Republics who are laughing and saying, glad we don't live like that. History will not be kind. In 10 years, our Chinese and Indian overlords (the ones who will benefit most) will be making movies about the stupid Americans and how their empire imploded.

I am blessed that my wife and myself still have jobs to go to. I don't have time or desire to take in any part of this. When these idiots snap out of it as The Man is carting their stuff away or evicting them, reality might actually kick in. Even though I know the answer, I keep asking myself if everyone is watching the same show. It really doesn't seem we are.

I'm having a hard time connecting a guy pushing his quadra-amputee fiancay in a wheelchair with a a guy shooting up cars and them getting smoked by driver defending hissel.

Are we talking about the same guy here?

I have enough problems pushing our daughter around in HER wheelchair without trying to shoot the shirt out of a car with my handy carbeen.

There is a level of discipline a person or a group with forearms must display for most people to logically not react. If the person with a gun doesn't fit the situation anyone looking on should have their Spidey sense perk up. If you walk around me with an upholstered/unslung gun and your eyes are as wide as saucers or you looking like you haven't slept in days or appear to be just every day stupid, don't cry when things end badly.

There is a huge difference between a well organized group with guns and a mob with guns. Race can have it's place in the conversation but it is not the only or major part of it. I was alive but to too young for first hand knowledge of the original Black Panther Party. They had a level of organization and professionalism unlike the New Black Panther Party who, like this NFAC look like tools. Most of the leaders of the BPP were educated, had a legitimate grievance, legal representation and some levels of government cooperation (as well as infiltration). As far as I can tell, they never accidentally shot each other. Accidentally.

I'm having a hard time connecting a guy pushing his quadra-amputee fiancay in a wheelchair with a a guy shooting up cars and them getting smoked by driver defending hissel.
I stumbled on a news story yesterday (CNN I think) and it was reported Foster 'shoved the wheelchair out of the way of the oncoming car' . If this is in fact true he was endangering her even more - but that he took her into a potentially dangerous situation anyway speaks volumes about the mindset and priorities (or lack of them) for these 'protestors'.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top