JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've not seen news media corroboration but live feed report says that NFAC expert gun handlers
experienced negligent discharge and 3 of their group are wounded. Still checking for news on this.

Last Edited:
I've not seen news media corroboration but live feed report says that NFAC expert gun handlers
experienced negligent discharge and 3 of their group are wounded. Still checking for news on this.

I watched it live.
Exactly that.

What are the rules for having weapons on school property in Kentucky I wonder...?

PS - Live now, Locals have had enough it seems - they are pushing back on the group to leave.

So NFAC is a black power militia not affiliated with the BLM movement. NFAC leader Grand Master Jay says that it is composed of ex-military black people who are very disciplined and expert shooters. NFAC wants a black ethnostate within the U.S.

So I'm waiting for the media to label them as domestic terrorists. (Won't happen!)

A negligent discharge dispels the idea that they are disciplined and expert shooters.

What a flag-fest.
Watching the live feed there must have been a half dozen muzzles poking in the ground when they were resting as well.

So NFAC is a black power militia not affiliated with the BLM movement. NFAC leader Grand Master Jay says that it is composed of ex-military black people who are very disciplined and expert shooters. NFAC wants a black ethnostate within the U.S.

So I'm waiting for the media to label them as domestic terrorists. (Won't happen!)

A negligent discharge dispels the idea that they are disciplined and expert shooters.

I dunno... a 3 for 1 ND is pretty remarkable. :rolleyes:

Let's play a game...
I spy with my little eye...

:eek:
"Military trained expert shooters..."

Screen Shot 2020-07-25 at 11.23.58 AM.jpg

Last Edited:
I dunno... a 3 for 1 ND is pretty remarkable. :rolleyes:
Here's NFAC's leader, Grandmaster Jay, who wears a SgtMaj rank insignia on his sweater, at the range.

It looks like the most threatening thing about any of em is their appalling lack of skill. Homie can't even get on the paper... at 30 yards!

Taking out 3 with an ND ups their percentages like, 3x.

Cosplay LARPers. And the ones who aren't may want to rethink their allegiance to this fraud before the storming of Texas. A west TX ranch hand with a 100 year old Winchester would decimate their numbers while they're still 500 yds out and trying to read what word the safety is pointing at.

Reparations? How 'bout we let some of you run.

Last Edited:

I think we SHOULD give them the land for a black "ethnostate" right smack in the middle of U.S. territorial waters..... the seabed is ALL theirs, the waters from the surface down to 300' are still ours though.... and will require approved tourist visas to ascend above that 300' level.

;)

Here's NFAC's leader, Grandmaster Jay, who wears a SgtMaj rank insignia on his sweater, at the range.

It looks like the most threatening thing about any of em is their appalling lack of skill. Homie can't even get on the paper... at 30 yards!

Taking out 3 with an ND ups their percentages like, 3x.

Cosplay LARPers. And the ones who aren't may want to rethink their allegiance to this fraud before the storming of Texas. A west TX ranch hand with a 100 year old Winchester would decimate their numbers while they're still 500 yds out and trying to read what word the safety is pointing at.

Reparations? How 'bout we let some of you run.
That pattern looks like he was using a shotgun! :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top