JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leonardo-DiCaprio-Rick-Dalton-Flame-Thrower-OUATIH.jpg

First thought that popped into my head.
Swimming pool inferno.

Read the thread title, thought Newport OR. Was not the case. This is Newport CA, and a gated community nonetheless.

Since one of the suspects committed suicide after the failed invasion there is definitely more to this story than we know. The police say this was not random and was targeted, as the suspects and victim knew each other. Deal gone bad? Attempted revenge for past wrong? Who knows, and who knows if we will ever find out. . .

So... who did they vote for, and since is a gated community; who do they donate to for campaigns?

Sure would like to see them wake up and vote the bums that enabled this kind of behavior out.. but.... is good they now understand importance of right to keep guns and use for self defense. Edit. Hopefully more communities like this will take note and take steps towards being self-reliant for defense

Can't expect or effect change when the same career politicians continually get re-elected. Police need to do their job in pursuing criminals, district attorneys need to do their job in prosecuting criminals and citizens need to take responsibility for their own safety and protection.

I sit here in my easy chair with a sidearm on my belt. I am the first line of defense for my family. Darken my threshold uninvited, and it may indeed be the last threshold one darkens.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top