JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Newberg Bi-Mart

Fiocchi 9mm 115 grain, 1,000 rounds, $229 dollars per case. They have several cases, and the more they sell the more they will be allocated in the future.

They didn't initially get the bulk 1,000 round 9mm cases the other Bi-Matt stores got last month.

I talked to the sporting goods manager and told him I was bummed that I had to drive outside the area to buy bulk ammo at a different Bi-Mart. He told me corporate didn't believe there was an interest for bulk ammo sales in Newberg based on past historical sales numbers.

So….. If you are a Newberg, Sherwood area resident, or anywhere else, please support this store by purchasing this ammo. Hopefully that way they will get additional bulk deals allocated to their store for sales. Previously they only got 4-5 cases of the PMC 5.56, 62 grain and no bulk 9mm.

Thanks for helping if you can.

IMG_4199.jpeg IMG_4198.jpeg IMG_4197.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Same at the Stayton BiMart too, just left there. They had decent deals on 12ga 250 round packs for $80

That's a pretty good deal, I just bought a few flats of that for my son to use for his high school trap shooting.

Albany had PMC Bronze for $239/1k
I bought a few cases of the PMC bronze in McMinnville before it all sold out.

Newberg had several cases of this stuff. It shoots great and is a bit cheaper than the PMC. The PMC was 124 grain, this is 115 grain.

Went for a drive in the valley & ended up at Bimart in Molalla .

They had 71 cases of Fiocchi 9mm /115 gr for 229.99 (11.50/50) .

Also had 9 cases of Fiocchi 380acp/95gr for 229.99 (11.50/50) .

All are 1000rd case prices . :)

Newberg Bi-Mart

Fiocchi 9mm 115 grain, 1,000 rounds, $229 dollars per case. They have several cases, and the more they sell the more they will be allocated in the future.

They didn't initially get the bulk 1,000 round 9mm cases the other Bi-Matt stores got last month.

I talked to the sporting goods manager and told him I was bummed that I had to drive outside the area to buy bulk ammo at a different Bi-Mart. He told me corporate didn't believe there was an interest for bulk ammo sales in Newberg based on past historical sales numbers.

So….. If you are a Newberg, Sherwood area resident, or anywhere else, please support this store by purchasing this ammo. Hopefully that way they will get additional bulk deals allocated to their store for sales. Previously they only got 4-5 cases of the PMC 5.56, 62 grain and no bulk 9mm.

Thanks for helping if you can.

View attachment 1874755 View attachment 1874756 View attachment 1874757
Thanks for the heads up. I just bought another three cases today. I like this ammo.
Manufactured in the USA.
Brass case.
1,200 FPS 115 grain FMJ.

P.S.

I was carded for the first time in 25 years of shopping at Bi-Mart.
Was told it's the new thing that will happen when I purchase ammo.

Picked up a case of CCI today. Is the Fiocchi brass? The boxes at my Bi-Mart said 115 9mm (METAL) or something similar. So I spent $10 more and got CCI. Either way best price I could find in town.

Picked up a case of CCI today. Is the Fiocchi brass? The boxes at my Bi-Mart said 115 9mm (METAL) or something similar. So I spent $10 more and got CCI. Either way best price I could find in town.
I had the guy at the counter open a case for me because it said metal cartridge on the side of the case. They are BRASS!
The CCI has an MV of 1145 FPS. I prefer the faster Fiocchi.

Last Edited:
Did you check with a magnet? I've seen brass coated steel cases at the range lately.
You got my attention.

I also have seen AK and 303British - steel that was brass colored.

I checked with a powerful magnet, and it did not stick at all.

Also, here is a picture of the back of a box.

thumbnail_20240505_225003.jpg

I visited BM in Beaverton and Aloha today to see what they had. The store on Western didn't have any cases of 9mm but someone in corporate thought they needed 6 cases of 380. The store on 185th in Aloha had 3 cases of 380 which they didn't request, but received instead of 9mm.

on another note, when individual boxes of 100 primers go on sale, the price for 10 in the 10pack box doesn't change. This means you have to take the 10 boxes out and ring them up separately if you want the deal. Be sure and request they be taped or you might get to herd primers...

I saw W231 for $39 but didn't see when the sale ended.

Visiting Newberg tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Correction: 80 cases not 30. There are 27 left as of May 9th.

Made it to Newberg BiMart today. There are still several cases of Fiocchi 9mm with no limit on how many you can buy. If you need a reason to visit Newberg, there's an Abby's pizza there. Good like Roundtable, probably more PNW pride which makes it better.

If you have questions, give them a call. The sporting goods manager is very friendly. He confirmed that the decision where ammo goes is largely with their corporate staff but he successfully lobbied for 80 cases. The folks in corporate don't sound like they are sharp. His last order for 20 cases was filled with 20 boxes!

He said getting this many cases was a trial but when he sells this batch, it will go along way to getting future large orders.

I forgot that people reported they are asking for ID. When the cashier asked for picture ID at check out, I just handed it over without asking why. It only appeared to be a quick check. Not long enough to record full name and address. Worth asking about the next time I'm checking out or ask the sporting goods manager what they are looking for.

1000005692.jpg 1000005691.jpg

Last Edited:
Made it to Newberg BiMart today. There are still several cases of Fiocchi 9mm with no limit on how many you can buy. If you need a reason to visit Newberg, there's an Abby's pizza there. Good like Roundtable, probably more PNW pride which makes it better.

If you have questions, give them a call. The sporting goods manager is very friendly. He confirmed that the decision where ammo goes is largely with their corporate staff but he successfully lobbied for 30 cases. The folks in corporate don't sound like they are sharp. His last order for 20 cases was filled with 20 boxes!

He said getting this many cases was a trial but when he sells this batch, it will go along way to getting future large orders.

I forgot that people reported they are asking for ID. When the cashier asked for picture ID at check out, I just handed it over without asking why. It only appeared to be a quick check. Not long enough to record full name and address. Worth asking about the next time I'm checking out or ask the sporting goods manager what they are looking for.

View attachment 1877578 View attachment 1877579
Nice, informative pictures!

Update on the checking of ID at BiMart... The cashier's are asked to verify everyone's age for items with an age restriction. In recent employee meetings it was reinforced as required despite how old someone appeared.

Consider it a compliment I guess 😜

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top