JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I watched the video and speak russian. Its a 9x19mm luger. They said its the 3rd version of it. They gave the original model to some military folks and they criticized it. Manufacturer took the critiques and followed through by fixing them. More improvements to come but it's basically a Glock clone it seems. I do hate the stupid mall ninja over-accessorizing on it.

... More improvements to come but it's basically a Glock clone it seems. I do hate the stupid mall ninja over-accessorizing on it.

Either you didn't watch the video or don't speak Russian, because the action and trigger are nothing like that of the Glock and the two share only a passing superficial resemblance. The Glock pistols use a browning type short-recoil action with a tilting barrel, the Russian pistol utilizes a completely different system more akin to (but not actually a copy of) of something like the Walther P38.

I'd take the Atlas bi-pod off the machine pistol thing....lol. It would look much better on my Lapua...

Actually looks like a pretty cool pistol. I'm sure it will be a super reliable and simple firearm, like in the typical Russian fashion. I'd take one!

I'm not an expert but TO ME it "LOOKS" like a Glock clone / wannabe. I'm not going to write a full word-to-word transcript of the video because I don't give a bubblegum about it THAT much.

I'm not an expert but TO ME it "LOOKS" like a Glock clone / wannabe.

Looks can be deceiving, especially the untrained eye.

I'm not going to write a full word-to-word transcript of the video because I don't give a bubblegum about it THAT much.

Only a sentence or two will do, the video does specifically state that despite a resemblance to the Glock, the operating mechanism differs drastically.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top