JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys/gals need help finding a supressor. I'm looking for a supressor, that I saw in a video ( Iknow!). But I love that it covers some of the barrel and is direct thread. This is the vide:

CAR15

If you skip to like :)55 you'll see that it's a direct thread. This is for a build similar to the one featured in the video, however mine is not nearly close to being a clone. Just similar to the setup. I like the ide of a little weight in the back for balance, as well as the fact that it covers some of the barrel.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!

DAMN that was fast! Thank yoU!
ItAintMuch.jpg

Last Edited:
Neither of these are direct thread however. I'm still looking for the direct thread model. Anyone else have insights?
The Otter Creek on is direct thread, it uses a direct thread mount that extends rearward from the muzzle. like this one

They have a couple options based on your specific barrel.

'Need help finding a suppressor'? Where was the last place you saw it?
I lost a set of keys, and found them 5 years later under the rubber lip of my front loader washing machine. After I found them I remembered the guy who brought the washer told me to look there for keys and change, and suppressors I left in my pants pocket.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top