JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Capital armory has silencerco sparrow in stock today. It will likely be sold out by tomorrow from what I've seen in the past. Not saying it's the best one or anything but it's well known and less expensive than many others.

There's very few suppressors in stock right now, so if you see the one you want in stock, don't hesitate to buy it.

I bought a 22 suppressor this morning when it came up as in stock. By the time I started placing the order, the site said only 8 of them were left in stock, and I'm sure they're all gone now.
Most places do not even seem to be taking backorders anymore. Places that are will not give out an ETA for them. Things are wild right now.

Slightly off topic, but why are silencers so much cheaper in UK, especially the lower end ones, like rimfire for £33? (£1 = $1.25)

For example:

Bruce

Slightly off topic, but why are silencers so much cheaper in UK, especially the lower end ones, like rimfire for £33? (£1 = $1.25)

For example:

Bruce
U.S. suppressors have a tendency to be massively over-engineered on account of being a consumable item that has to last forever due to the minimum $200 entry fee. If it were not for the NFA tax suppressors (especially rim-fire) could be $15 items that you throw out and replace after every few thousand rounds. Even modern baffle designs could be made of the cheapest stamped steel, and there are many other possible designs that could become viable with no restrictions. Hell, you could make single use suppressors that could only last part of a single range session out of literal trash.

But that minimum entry fee means that people want an item that can survive tens or hundreds of thousands of rounds, and any wear must be easily fixed without damaging the serialized part. This means heavy and expensive construction on top of the $200 tax, and any designs with any kind of disposable aspects have zero chance of gaining any kind of foothold.

So yes, it is unsurprising that places that do not have such asinine suppressor laws have much cheaper options on the market. If we want to see how cheap suppressors can really get we need to not only get them off the NFA, we need to get them considered an actual disposable, unserialized part like mags or ammunition.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top