JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thats actually pretty cool. I really need to get into this hobby.
:)

Yes and so can the gov, but faster. Just remember that when the time comes that may be a factor.
Then, short sweet and move. Only at that point call signs will be irrelevant. But you will need them prior and up to that time.

New prepper from wilsonville. Just starting out and going to start with canning and building a BOB. You could say im more of an urban prepper for right now. I live in apt so I am doing what I can until I buy my first home.

New prepper from wilsonville. Just starting out and going to start with canning and building a BOB. You could say im more of an urban prepper for right now. I live in apt so I am doing what I can until I buy my first home.
It's always the 3
3 hours w/out shelter (Blizzard)
3 days without water
3 weeks w/out food
start from there and expand

Island?
I won't bother guessing about which, good on you for posting here, I expect you'll be popular due to your location.
As I stated elsewhere I am lucky in that my area is bounded by small rivers ,that in a crisis, create a moat! I'm into gardening, puppies, kitties, greenhouses, long walks on th,, wait? WHAT?
I'm the joker in this crowd

I was thinking that since good preparation for the economic collapse and the other calamities that we may be facing require neighbors to come together, we should start meeting our like minded neighbors.

I am very serious about my preparations for a severe economic downturn and such. Anyone else in Oregon city/Beaver Creek thinking like this? Send me a PM and let's chat.

What about the rest of you? If you are interested in meeting your like minded neighbors considerleaving a note here.

Cyborg
I beleive that at this point Just Prep
Leave the progs to their busnis

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR