JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
We are just beginning to look around for a business partner that knows the shooting industry. We are Louisiana based and our products are made in Mississippi. We've been around for about 6 years and have multiple patents for shooting accessories. Our retail to date is over 7 figures. We began, as most do, newbies that had identified a need and addressed it. Now we are in a place where we need to partner with someone that is knowledgeable about shooting and business and saw this forum. This is a legit question and if you contact me I will send you my personal phone number too discuss this further. I really hope I've placed this query in the proper area and haven't violated forum rules. Admin, if you need to validate this post please reach out to me as our query is genuine. Thanks

It's not "hinky"? Not looking for an investor either. We don't need one. After rereading I can see how you might extract that. We are looking for a partner that can guide us, and themselves, to the next level. The company is supporting itself.

Seems hinky too(sic) me.

"Legit"….Really? On an investment feeler "proposal".

Your asked for feedback.
I know you (sic)'ed it, but…..

The words "to," "too," and "two" are homophones: they sound alike but have different meanings. The preposition "to" refers to a place, direction, or position. The particle "to" is used before the verb in a to-infinitive. The adverb "too" means also, very, extremely, or additionally.

How to Use To

"To" is a preposition or part of a verb infinitive. For example,

• The boy went "to" the store "to" buygroceries.

The first usage is a preposition. It starts a prepositional phrase explaining where the boy went. The second usage is as a particle — that is, "to" in this use is part of the verb "to buy."

How to Use Too

"Too" means also or in addition. For example,

• Did you want "to" come with us "too"?
  • That new shirt you bought is "too" cute for words!

In the top sentence, the first "to" is a particle (as described above); it is part of the verb "to come." The word "too" in the first example means also, additionally, or as well. In the second example, the word "too" is used as an adverb. It describes, or modifies, the verb "cute" and means "very" or "extremely."

:D

We are manufacturers and are in waters that we don't know how to navigate correctly. There are many things that in this day and age need to be addressed such as influencers, mfg rep's, store liaisons and much much more.

@Cryhav0c

Something to consider here is that you are in Louisiana...
And advertising for a business partner on a firearm forum in the Pacific Northwest.
A forum and area that is a couple thousand miles away from you.

Is there no "local talent" near you...?

In any event...a clear posting of what it is that you are actually looking for may be helpful

"Guide"..."influnencer"..."mfg rep's"..."store liaisons"..."partner"...
What does all that mean...? What do you want find with this posting...?
Andy

We are looking for someone that can address those things. Sitting at my desk I searched for firearm business forums to begin poking around and this one came up and appeared legitimate. In this day and age, geographical location is no longer a factor as far as we can see. We deal with people all over the country that we've never met face to face and have relationships with others that share the same experience. It's the individuals knowledge that we would like to inquire about and then our conversation can proceed from there.

I'm not implying any parallels to the OP, but the Hoplite Arms fiasco during the last 3-4 years was quite the saga. Some guy on another forum got taken for hundreds of thousand, maybe more than a million, dollars.

I own an ammunition company and will help with general questions but need to say up front that I'm not wanting to partner up or take on new products. Basically there are two ways to market anything the first is thru the internet and any interested parties particularly long distance should be able to see who you are and what you've got going on that way at least at first. Next is face to face and this is what I do. I go to gun shows and talk to people, I'm just a one man shop and am not looking for a global footprint. Despite that I've had steady growth for the 7 years I've been in business. Lastly no-one "knows" the firearm industry. With all the new laws and drama around the industry right now no-one know the future for sure. Around here it's business as usual but with a wait and see attitude. By that I mean I'm still making all the ammo I can, but am not looking to by more equipment .

That is an excellent post Oremike. We have participated in a few gun shows along with NRA convention and had good luck. I understand about the volatility of the firearm industry as I have another friend that is in the ammo business and have heard and understand his laments as well. That's the kind of dialog I was interested in, i.e., personal experience and opinion on feeling within the industry. Helps a person to think about a direction and if that path should be pursued. I am certain the way I'll find someone with the qualifications that I mentioned will probably be at an industry event. When you're stuck at your desk for the day you tend to look around the web for info. Thanks

@Cryhav0c

Something to consider here is that you are in Louisiana...
And advertising for a business partner on a firearm forum in the Pacific Northwest.
A forum and area that is a couple thousand miles away from you.

Is there no "local talent" near you...?

In any event...a clear posting of what it is that you are actually looking for may be helpful

"Guide"..."influnencer"..."mfg rep's"..."store liaisons"..."partner"...
What does all that mean...? What do you want find with this posting...?
Andy

Last Edited:
1692116079269.png

The words "to," "too," and "two" are homophones: they sound alike but have different meanings. The preposition "to" refers to a place, direction, or position. The particle "to" is used before the verb in a to-infinitive. The adverb "too" means also, very, extremely, or additionally.

How to Use To

The first usage is a preposition. It starts a prepositional phrase explaining where the boy went. The second usage is as a particle — that is, "to" in this use is part of the verb "to buy."

How to Use Too

In the top sentence, the first "to" is a particle (as described above); it is part of the verb "to come." The word "too" in the first example means also, additionally, or as well. In the second example, the word "too" is used as an adverb. It describes, or modifies, the verb "cute" and means "very" or "extremely."

This homophone stuff is two darn complicated.

How to Use To

The first usage is a preposition. It starts a prepositional phrase explaining where the boy went. The second usage is as a particle — that is, "to" in this use is part of the veNrb "to buy."

How to Use Too

...This is a legit question and if you contact me I will send you my personal phone number too discuss this further....

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads