JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1200
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Phoenix
State
Other
Zip Code
Lee Armory Romanian AKMS rifle 1966 Cugir factory matching numbers kit

>30 rounds put through it for headspace, function testing & sight zero
>passed all headspace & quality control testing
>The FCG & action is really is responsive, smooth
>iron sights are battle zeroed at 200 yards on 4" steel plates
>functions while folded
>Includes Romanian leather sling, AK cleaning kit, oil can, muzzle nut, slant break, Romanian PSL break, all in 14x1LH threading combined $50 value
>includes refurbished Romanian "reverse dong" wood furniture and a refurbished Romanian Bakelite grip combined $90 value
>includes a Lee Armory custom dual windowed, lasered round count on both sides & a red Cerakoted follower 30 round Romanian magazine $45 value
>includes New Cerakote in Graphite Black $300 value
>This 1966 🇷🇴 Matching Kit (sans the recoil spring assembly) was professionally rebuilt by myself at Lee Armory in Phoenix Arizona
>Lee Armory is an FFL & you can complete 4473 transfer paperwork on site & I will cover the transfer fee Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm
>Lee Armory is currently appointment only & NOT a retail shop
>Cash only
>No Shipping

image1.jpeg image0.jpeg

My ad on Southwest Firearms https://www.southwestfirearms.com/c...manian-akms-rifle-1966-matching-parts-kit.60/

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I guess I am sort of confused. Lee armory is in AZ. Deal is in person/cash only and this is posted in a NW gun forum?
Just cross posting this ad for more eyeballs, it does not violate the the site's ToS & people have the ability to travel to other states & spend their money last time I checked.

Just cross posting this ad for more eyeballs, it does not violate the the site's ToS & people have the ability to travel to other states & spend their money last time I checked.
No need to get peeved, totally reasonable if shipping was an option since I buy most of my AKs from randoms online in different states. I think a normal person would find an AZ only sale with no shipping especially odd considering WA residents (a large portion of the NW) could not buy without shipping realistically. Best of luck with the sale

Last Edited:
No need to get peeved, totally reasonable if shipping was an option since I buy most of my AKs from randoms online in different states. I think a normal person would find an AZ only sale off with no shipping especially odd considering WA residents (a large portion of the NW) could not buy without shipping realistically. Best of luck with the sale
Whatever, thanks for bubbleguming my ad up with inane questions that you could have PM'd me.

No need to get peeved, totally reasonable if shipping was an option since I buy most of my AKs from randoms online in different states. I think a normal person would find an AZ only sale with no shipping especially odd considering WA residents (a large portion of the NW) could not buy without shipping realistically. Best of luck with the sale
Even our forums are getting gentrified…

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.