JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you take the meth does it offset the potentially lethal dose of Fentanyl in the heroin these days? Human ingenuity never ceases to amaze me!

"Investigators learned the man was in the area trying to visit a friend in the South Hill area Wednesday night, but got lost and decided to park his truck for the night, take some meth, and fall asleep, deputies said."

I'm confused, I thought meth monsters used their stuff to stay awake not fall asleep... :confused:

I just watched "Seattle is Dying" and apparently less than 3oz is ok to have and use in open air - in public, in front of cops, etc. with NO recourse.

I watched that too. No wonder it's such a cesspool. LEO's have their hands tied behind their backs.

Or is that just another form of speedball? Because that didn't work out so good for John Belushi, River Phoenix or Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Yes, they call it Goofballs when its meth. This sounds more like what happened. I deal with meth heads all the time. NONE of them come to us sleepy. This clown it's a shame he did not shoot himself where he would not make any more copies of himself.

I watched that too. No wonder it's such a cesspool. LEO's have their hands tied behind their backs.

Some jurisdiction in TX, has decided they are no longer going to prosecute theft of "necessary items" up to $700. So steal things like food and such they will do nothing. I can just see how this is going to work for stores. Can you imagine the flocks of people walking it, walking out with carts of stuff, since nothing can be done when they are caught. This should be fun to watch.
Dallas County DA's Office Will No Longer Prosecute "Theft of Necessary Items" up to $750

Some jurisdiction in TX, has decided they are no longer going to prosecute theft of "necessary items" up to $700. So steal things like food and such they will do nothing. I can just see how this is going to work for stores. Can you imagine the flocks of people walking it, walking out with carts of stuff, since nothing can be done when they are caught. This should be fun to watch.
Dallas County DA's Office Will No Longer Prosecute "Theft of Necessary Items" up to $750

...but we are a nation of laws. :rolleyes:

Cut out the middle man (government). The gov. takes money from you to give to other people for "necessary items" - direct theft is just more efficient.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews