JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
Reducing a few things. Recently I bought more gold coins and some large ammo lots so it's time to raise some cash.
I am open to trading for ammo or other PM's. But more inclined to cash or something I can flip for cash quickly.
(I am also interested in 303 British ammo or brass right now. Looking for heavy 8mm bullets too.)

Happy to ship things as well at your cost via Pirate ship with insurance for the value of the purchase. Electronic payments accepted, checks as well.

Here's the deal, to make things more easy. These are for sale at the current SPOT price as determined by Coinflation rounded to the next dollar. (Example: $3 face is 12 quarters, each quarter is 4.23 a piece via coinflation, so price is 12 * 4.23 = $50.76 so price becomes $51)

TRADE VALUE is the current market price on SDBullion, Provident Metals, JMbullion, APmex, Money Metals, silvergoldbull or similar retailers. (whichever is having a sale currently. The last best price was about $1.29 over spot per dollar face.)

The prices shown were current as of 1915 (7:15 pm for the non-military people) on Sunday, Silver is currently at $28.26. The prices below are presented for reference.

Note I have much more US 90% and some more 80% buried in the safe and may be available if you are looking. I would also be happy to move my remaining Morgans and Peace Dollars I have. Each of the following are in capsules, rolls or baggies except the half dollars that are listed per each. If needed, I am willing to break up anything below as needed.

Count Description SELL Price TRADE Price

26 Small Capsules of $3 face Canadian 80% Quarters $55.00 $75.00

7 Large Capsules of $5 face Canadian 80% Quarters $90.00 $99.00

2 Canadian Dollars $5 Face in bags $90.00 $99.00

87 Canadian Half Dollar, AU-BU (High Quality) (Each) $9.00 $10.00

6 Canadian 80% Quarters $10 face Rolls (paper bank rolls) $180.00 $189.00

2 US Washington Quarter 90%, $2.50 Face in Capsules $53.00 $60.00

1 US 90% Dimes, $4 face in Capsule $85.00 $96.00

1 US Mercury Dimes 90%, Hvy Circ, $2.80 face in capsule $60.00 $68.00

7 US Kennedy Half Dolars 40% (Late 60's) Bags of $5 face $42.00 $50.00

junksilver 2.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top