JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All time high for silver was $49.51 per troy oz in April 2011

Current price is well below that. Gold is at an all time high currently. Still good time to buy silver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

Lolz "silver" :s0112:

The-Future-Is-Now.gif

NFT ape.jpg

I think silver is good at testing people. I started to buy when it was in the mid $30s. Then it went to $50. I never sold any and kept buying. If I knew then what I know now, I would have sold it all while prices were higher than what I paid, saved the money and bought silver again when it was lowered in price.

There is no doubt in my mind the price is rigged and suppressed. I have a funny feeling silver will surprise us very soon. Some say it's going to the moon, but I don't buy that. But I think $50-$100 is definitely gonna happen within the next few years, if not sooner. I remember my mom telling me, as a young kid she remembered silver coins being used to keep milk from spoiling in the basement….. I always thought that was strange but cool.

Gold has surprised me and I think 2024 is going to be a good year for gold. I have never seen gold this high. I can see gold hitting $2500 by the end of the year. Gold has always been on my radar, even as a kid. My mom would buy my sister gold jewelry when I was a kid. I remember asking her why and the answer I got was, it's a safety net, something to help you during dark times.

Bitcoin…. I find the technology behind it interesting, but I do not have play money, so I'm not playing with Bitcoin. I like to hold my insurance in my hands. If you don't hold it, you don't own it.

When it comes to gold and silver, I do what other countries and the banks do. Gold and silver have history to back them up. Bitcoin, eh not so much.

Can a person hold a handful of bitcoin? I understand it has value now but turn off the electricity and tell me how well it'll work.
Bitcoin as an investment is strictly for those (like me) who have a high tolerance for volatility and the possibility of losing your bubblegum. However, twice now, I have bought bitcoin when it crashed and have made good money when it has explored new highs. Still, I wouldn't recommend it or any of the crypto currencies to anyone I personally know, and I most recently cashed out when it broke $60k.

-E-

Mom retrieved a one ounce silver piece from her safety deposit box last week, I forgot I had purchased it back in 1982.

Paid $5.02

Should I cash in or "let it ride"?

✊ 💦

Mom retrieved a one ounce silver piece from her safety deposit box last week, I forgot I had purchased it back in 1982.

Paid $5.02

Should I cash in or "let it ride"?

✊ 💦
I wonder about this. When we cashed in a bunch of silver coin that the wife would buy when she was a book keeper, and some silver dollars that I had inherited, we turned that into pure silver at $14.00 and change/Oz. At that time, somewhere around $350.00 worth.

Can a person hold a handful of bitcoin? I understand it has value now but turn off the electricity and tell me how well it'll work.
I've had similar thoughts about gold and silver. You can hold it in your hand, but what good is it really in a SHTF situation? I know, I know, historically it has been valuable. But I can't eat it, shoot it, drink it, etc. I think of the Mexicans at the end of the Humphrey Bogart movie Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Out in the desert the sacks of gold are worthless to them, left on the ground scattered by the wind.

Bitcoin? I have ZERO interest in that. I'd rather take my money and head for Vegas. That would be more fun. :D

I've had similar thoughts about gold and silver. You can hold it in your hand, but what good is it really in a SHTF situation? I know, I know, historically it has been valuable. But I can't eat it, shoot it, drink it, etc. I think of the Mexicans at the end of the Humphrey Bogart movie Treasure of the Sierra Madre. Out in the desert the sacks of gold are worthless to them, left on the ground scattered by the wind.

Bitcoin? I have ZERO interest in that. I'd rather take my money and head for Vegas. That would be more fun. :D
Technically you can shoot it if you cast silver or golden boolits!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top