JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In a move that will surprise no one on NWFA,

Instagram Bans "Influencers" From Promoting Guns

Instagram is a photo and video-sharing social networking service owned by Facebook.

Instagram bans influencers from promoting vaping, guns

PUSHING -v- Promoting, really yUK #yUK
Instagram cracks down on influencers pushing guns, tobacco, vapes

Facebook and Instagram will ban influencers from promoting e-cigs

Facebook, Instagram Bans Influencers Promoting Guns, weapons, vaping, vapes, e-cigs, tobacco, pushing

No disrespect to the OP, but I simply don't care as I avoid all other social media except this one and have no interest in fb/ insta / or twit or any of the others.

Regardless of whether you use these platforms or not, it should be concerning, as these companies are serving to remove firearm owners from the mainstream. They would like to see firearm ownership as a vice of a small minority. Ostracizing us is a means to obtain their goal.

Time to resurrect MySpace. I think my account may still be active. I guess they never got the CIA money needed to sustain the platform. If not maybe Yahoo could do a deal with them. Yahoo/MySpace vs Google/YT/FB.

I never signed up for instagram/ Tweeting or messenger or any other social media I do have a face book page and i have noticed some of my anti commie posts have Vanished I can't find them but all the anti capitalism post from the commie websites are still there you have to search for them
I don't have time for that SH!T

Social media is great to spread firearm news and product updates.

There are companies that post directly to future customers, I've used it as a doorway to new products, unbiased reviews and in hand looks.

Not everyone on social media is a millennial and a barista looking for a break.

Regardless of whether you use these platforms or not, it should be concerning, as these companies are serving to remove firearm owners from the mainstream. They would like to see firearm ownership as a vice of a small minority. Ostracizing us is a means to obtain their goal.

These SMP's are being run by the Anti-American Dream globalization. They have destroyed Europe and have been largely ignored in mainstream America until the "INTERNET" happened... :mad:

It's a direct competitor of f b, they do not track or use your personal information like Zuckersucker does.

Get the word out!!!!;)

Seems really interesting!

Plus there is:

MeWe Secret Chat
MeWe offers Secret Chat as an option for MeWe users. MeWe has no way to decrypt Secret Chat messages of MeWe users because the messages are end-to-end encrypted and MeWe does not have any knowledge of their private keys. The encrypted messages and media (images, videos etc.) in MeWe Secret Chat are deleted on MeWe servers after they have been delivered successfully. Header information of MeWe Secret Chat messages (sender, recipient etc.) is protected by an additional encryption layer for transmission to the server, and from the server to the recipient, to prevent eavesdropping by third parties (e.g. in open wireless LANs).

-Would seem a great way to communicate with friends.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top