JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's more Americans with guns, embracing 2A. They've come about because they and their freedoms have been targeted by those who hate both. Whatever feelings are out there from both sides of the aisle, there is now a common bond. Time for stupid viewpoints to go by the wayside.
Hopefully their ranks as constituents are large enough to influence the the gun grabbing politicians from their anti-gun platforms.

We need as many pro-2A folks as we can get. Hopefully groups like these will grown in time and convince their anti-gun political leaders to drop gun control once and for all.

Honestly, it is about time something like this happened. NOBODY is safe from ALL dangers in society. Just more on our side when big brother bites off more than he can chew.

I wish we could force the antis to spend a week or 2 in the hood before every new gun law they try to run down our throats....
it would be very interesting to see how comfortable they feel defenseless in the hood

None of them would have the ba...............uh, guts to do that. If you have ever driven in "those" neighborhoods. You would notice that the people on the street are always on alert. When you drive by, they check you and the car out. It's hard to sneak up on somebody in "The Hood".

Funny how the gun community isn't following the negative stereotype about us that is pushed non-stop by liberal politicians and MSM.

So... My only issue is the color they picked.

Lots of folks are getting their girls into the sport and guess what color a lot of them want the gun to be....pinko_O.

I thought their color was a rainbow flag.

IMO Rainbow Guns gives a much more discriptive image as to who they are then Pink Guns.

It stated that a large part of the LGBT community is against the Pink Guns organization but did not go on the give any reason why - leading the reader to assume they are against a pro gun organization when that may be far from true...

I think there should be a little more to the story but either way more pro gun people are better.

The problem is the LGBT got marriage and the right to choose a bathroom by the same politicians that allowed an invasion of LGBT killing Muslims. The same politicians are the gun banners. Will they be like the idiot California gun owners that voted Jerry Brown in to office , then wonder where their gun rights have gone.

The problem is the LGBT got marriage and the right to choose a bathroom by the same politicians that allowed an invasion of LGBT killing Muslims. The same politicians are the gun banners. Will they be like the idiot California gun owners that voted Jerry Brown in to office , then wonder where their gun rights have gone.
After the Orlando massacre they are seeing that guns aren't a "nutter thing" anymore but a legitimate equalizer. True, while that community is overwhelmingly left leaning perhaps they will be the driving force needed to deter the gun grab that the left is sponsoring. I don't see how after the political leftists have been cowtowing to the LGBTQ folks for years how they can deny them on the 2A issue. I can't wait to see how Burdick and Prozanzki try to push their anti gun agenda towards Pink Pistols.

It stated that a large part of the LGBT community is against the Pink Guns organization but did not go on the give any reason why - leading the reader to assume they are against a pro gun organization when that may be far from true...

This is a favorite tactic of the press to introduce their own feeling into a story as fact. Any time you see a phrase like "Many people say" or "Many people feel" you are hearing the OPINION of "newsperson". Whenever I read or hear this it automatically becomes an editorial to me and ALL purported facts are questionable.

Newspeople have their own internal culture (very far to the left) and feel it is (or should be) the norm for everyone else.

Not to mention that "Journalistic Ethics" is an oxymoron, speaking as somebody who used to be IN the business.

Despite officially being only a lowly "executive assistant" (in reality, "executive protection") to the editor I was in a position to spike a few of our fishwrapper's worst excesses, simply by saying "I'm sorry, I could not protect someone who could do something like this." Given that push meeting shove would have meant sacrificing both job and girlfriend on the altar of principle, she knew when that card hit the table I wasn't throwing it down lightly.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top