JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The situation is bad, it's real bad. This is about 50% of the junk that needs to be stuffed into a roughly 10ftx12ft space.

1000002904.jpg

200.gif

Edit to add: There is a lot of usable space above the 6 foot height....oh and extra points for protecting the carpet with cardboard :s0166:

Last Edited:
I have a garage full of bikes, bike parts, guns and gun stuff (airguns too). I do think of selling bikes and guns that I don't use, but the thought of dealing with the other goof balls that are into this stuff keeps me from doing that! So, I'm planning on dying with all my stuff, and letting my daughter deal with it.

Jesus! Here I thought I had a problem....you need help my friend!
Imagine what I could've done with a three car garage or better yet, a big shop.

Most of the hoarding shows I watch center on people who literally hang on to trash. Yesterday I watched an episode with a HOA president who collected knew items he got on clearance sales. That was more relatable to me, than the people hanging on to 3ft mounds of used food containers, moldy clothes, etc.

I do have a problem and have run out of room to enable it. I know I can't fit everything in that 10x12ft space so some things are going to have to go.

I don't have a therapist, a master organizer or a "got junk" team to supervise so I will have to rely on my own devices to get-r-done.

Last Edited:
Imagine what I could've done with a three car garage or better yet, a big shop.

Most of the hoarding shows I watch center on people who literally hang on to trash. Yesterday I watched an episode with a HOA president who collected knew items he got on clearance sales. That was more relatable to me, than the people hanging on to 3ft mounds of used food containers, moldy clothes, etc.

I do have a problem and have run out of room to enable it. I know I can't fit everything in that 10x12ft space so some things are going to have to go.

I don't have a therapist, a master organizer or a got junk team to supervise so I will have to rely on my own devices to get-r-done.
I'll take your leftovers.....I have a problem too! 😉

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads