JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have at least one single stand for the GSG-5 at the shop right now. I'm working on a 3 tiered one for coctailer and will have pics of them both up after the upcoming Vancouver show for those interested!

+1 more for the GSG from coctailer. :s0155: I LOVE mine... and I've got a Burris Fast Fire Red Dot on it that is amazing at 50 yards!! Heck even the iron sights (which I can use WITH the red dot on it) are crazy accurate. :D

Probably the most "fun" gun I own. :s0155: :s0155:

So, coctailer, do you still have 22 round mags for the same price? And can you get the mag "clips" that hold two together? ;)

+1 more for the GSG from coctailer. :s0155: I LOVE mine... and I've got a Burris Fast Fire Red Dot on it that is amazing at 50 yards!! Heck even the iron sights (which I can use WITH the red dot on it) are crazy accurate. :D

Probably the most "fun" gun I own. :s0155: :s0155:

So, coctailer, do you still have 22 round mags for the same price? And can you get the mag "clips" that hold two together? ;)

Yes and Yes

I bought one from him last Sat. I'm glad I asked. I almost ordered some for 40 plus shipping from gunbroker.

Andrew I'll take three when you get them if you can ship them for 100 total. (If that's the correct price)

This scope was a good choice (Henstoldt ZF-24 FERO), but it wasn't easy to install. A hammer helped a bit.
I'm very happy with the quality of these scopes. They are brand new. Of course, they cost almost as much as the gun, but it's still all German. The scope is so clear and since there is snow on the ground here you can actually see at night a bit. The ghettoing out will continue.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top