JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Or at least that was my official notification introduction when they sent me my Draft Notice !
That was in 1966, guess that will teach me for dropping out of University of Oregon and going to work for Electronic Specialties, now known as Boeing. So, wasn't necessarily too excited about stomping around in the Rice Paddies, I quickly joined the Air Force. To make a long story short, enjoyed being an Aircraft Mechanic and latter a Flight Engineer on C-141's, stayed for Twenty years and Six months. Although, still made it to Vietnam at Cam Ranh Bay, '67-'68 as a Fight Mechanic on C-7A Caribou's and we all became very proficient on the M16.
Currently own several Firearms with my Springfield Armory XDS 45 leading the pack, along with numerous Ruger's with various caliber's.
I'm desperately looking for Oregon Measure 114 "Vote NO" Yard Signs to try and help my local fellow Gun Owner's !!!

1135CE64-2BBB-4CCB-9B58-125F395E606B.jpeg 5C985917-32CB-4CFF-9A49-74857FEFF9F6.jpeg CF11BFAF-28D8-4D8B-9016-F589B946C20A.jpeg

Or at least that was my official notification introduction when they sent me my Draft Notice !
That was in 1966, guess that will teach me for dropping out of University of Oregon and going to work for Electronic Specialties, now known as Boeing. So, wasn't necessarily too excited about stomping around in the Rice Paddies, I quickly joined the Air Force. To make a long story short, enjoyed being an Aircraft Mechanic and latter a Flight Engineer on C-141's, stayed for Twenty years and Six months. Although, still made it to Vietnam at Cam Ranh Bay, '67-'68 as a Fight Mechanic on C-7A Caribou's and we all became very proficient on the M16.
Currently own several Firearms with my Springfield Armory XDS 45 leading the pack, along with numerous Ruger's with various caliber's.
I'm desperately looking for Oregon Measure 114 "Vote NO" Yard Signs to try and help my local fellow Gun Owner's !!!

View attachment 1298930 View attachment 1298931 View attachment 1298932
I left some yard signs with the fine folks at Oregon Rifle Works in Tigard. I also have one remaining road side sign (48 x 32) if you have a place for it. You can PM me with a phone number

Can you confirm if it's really true that Charlie don't surf?

;) :s0155:

Welcome Home. Thanks for standing up and raising your hand to serve our Great Nation.

Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome! @dancinghippos may be able to help with your sign request or direct you further.
Western Montana ! My First Wife was from Missoula ! Made a lot of trips there. Have a son who graduated from UM and has Grizzly Season tickets

Welcome to NWFA !
And thank you for serving !
Yup ! Although, when you're drafted you don't have much of a choice !!
Honestly think that all High School graduates should serve at least Two years of Military Service or equivalent to their Country !!! Just like Israel now does … let's make sure that these Kid's finally get their Heads screwed on Right !!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top