JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if this is the right spot to post this.
I'm not selling or buying just trying to get the word out.
As of today Bi-Mart in Newberg has 30 cases (1000 rounds each) of Fiocchi 9mm left for $230.
Talking to the manager he said the faster he can sell these the better chance he has of being able to order more. Apparently corporate doesn't think the store in Newberg can sell that much ammo at a fast pace.

IMG_5662.jpeg IMG_5663.jpeg

As of today Bi-Mart in Newberg has 30 cases (1000 rounds each) of Fiocchi 9mm left for $230.
Talking to the manager he said the faster he can sell these the better chance he has of being able to order more. Apparently corporate doesn't think the store in Newberg can sell that much ammo at a fast pace.

View attachment 1881726 View attachment 1881727

View attachment 1881726 View attachment 1881727
Has anyone else seen these at other BiMart stores? I live in St Helens.

115 grain is a little light, prefer 124, but for the price and brand, it is a great deal.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top