JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1713639860730.jpeg

Exactly! Happened to me today as i was speeding south on I5. Yep, ski rack..

Most memorable one for me was riding a Virago 920 in Southern California. Beautiful day, leaning back with the feet on the highway pegs, just having a wonderful ride, cruising along at about 70 or 75. I see this little black car coming up the onramp maybe half a mile behind me. Is that a Corolla or a Mustang? I take a good look in the mirrors and decide it's probably a Corolla. It's moving right along, and as it gets closer, it's looking more like a mustang. Right as a mini pickup pulls on at the next onramp, he lights up. Now, I've just switched lanes because this mini pickup is not going to accelerate well up this hill, so I'm like did he want me or the pickup. Well, he pokes his nose around the pick and looks right at me, so I raise my left hand like a basketball player acknowledging a foul and pull over.

I pull to the edge of the median, step away from the bike and put the keys on the seat, to let him know I'm not a runner. He walks up and goes "How ya doin'!" I say "I was doing a lot better five minutes ago" with a sheepish grin on my face. He laughs and says "You looked like you were having a great time. I saw you checking me out in your mirror. Why didn't you slow down?" I say "I decided your car looked more like a Carolla than a Mustang." He nods his head. A little more small talk and then he walked back to his car for a bit.

He came back after running my license, gave me a stern verbal warning and was on his way.

Good times.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top