JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
Can we filter the new ads section? I like the filter options for the individual ad groups but a filter for new ads or all groups would be nice. If you're not in a metro area, sometimes there's only a few ads in each section that are nearby and current.
Thanks!

I hit the classified section and it shows me all new ads
But you see ALL new ads. There is no filter option to restrict new ads by location. If you're not in a metro area, sometimes there's only a few ads in each section that are nearby and current. It'd be nice to just view all new ads in a given area instead of having to go to each section if I want any ability to filter by location.

Now I see where you are coming from.

Yea, sorting by distance would be really nice . Maybe by zip code?

I see a lot of great stuff but if you add travel time/gas or shipping it gets less desirable.

Now I see where you are coming from.

Yea, sorting by distance would be really nice . Maybe by zip code?

I see a lot of great stuff but if you add travel time/gas or shipping it gets less desirable.
Agreed. That's what I'm looking for.
I like to trade and you never know what may be interesting until you see it. It'd be nice to be able to search one section for all recent ads in a given area or radius from your zip.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top