JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just wanna say good morning to any and all alphabet agency types that may be monitoring our conversations here today (we know you're out there!). Y'all have a wonderful day.

1711978221645.png
&
1711978345408.png

Some things to consider here....

Whatever you post on the internet , will be there forever for someone to find...if they know how to look.

NWFA gets lots of visitors....

Not everyone is who they say they are , or being truthful when they post on the internet...

It is wise to post as if you were face to face with the person you are talking to or about...
This may keep you from saying something that you regret or is easily misunderstood , etc....

Understand that when posting on the internet...much in the way of communication is lost or not present...
Things like : Tone of voice , facial expression and the like...

Anything you post can be taken out of context , edited to say or mean something different , "read into"....

All of the above should be commonsense , however sense ain't so common nowadays.
Andy

Yes. The less you say to LE the better.

When you type garbage anti-Jew posts, expect to be scrutinized.

Zero sympathy.
None here either, but I'm also looking at the Left using their time-honored "get away with murder" trick: ALWAYS pick an unsympathetic target to roll out a new extralegal dirty trick on. That way people will just shrug and say "well, this ain't right but he deserved it" and then you have precedent for the next, less unsympathetic one.

I refer you back to Sir Thomas More's speech about how the rule of law is like trees protecting you from the wind in A Man For All Seasons...

To be clear, state/local are a while different game than Federal. The "Lie to a Fed" statute is not even limited to investigations, so if an FBEinsatzgruppen's spouse lies to said spouse about an affair they've just committed it. Better to shun Feds entirely than give them any opening.

Some things to consider here....

Whatever you post on the internet , will be there forever for someone to find...if they know how to look.

NWFA gets lots of visitors....

Not everyone is who they say they are , or being truthful when they post on the internet...

It is wise to post as if you were face to face with the person you are talking to or about...
This may keep you from saying something that you regret or is easily misunderstood , etc....

Understand that when posting on the internet...much in the way of communication is lost or not present...
Things like : Tone of voice , facial expression and the like...

Anything you post can be taken out of context , edited to say or mean something different , "read into"....

All of the above should be commonsense , however sense ain't so common nowadays.
Andy
It's almost like you're an educator or something.

Physicists just proved that the enemy of your enemy is indeed your friend
A research team from Northwestern University used physics and statistical theory to confirm Fritz Heider's social balance theory.

Something for everyone to keep in mind...
The U.S. has many enemies. Those enemies, believe it or not, wish you ill and in many cases are an existential threat to our survival...
Those enemies have scores, hundreds, maybe thousands of agents currently in this country...
The main job of the FBI, along with domestic enforcement of federal laws, is as primary counterintelligence. I.E..they look for those spies..
We won't hear about what they do..but they do it...
I'm pretty sure there's more to this story...
The FBI wouldn't be knocking on your door for talking bubblegum, blowing steam or exercising your first amendment...
They would need convincing reason to believe that you presented a direct threat and have the ability or will to carry that out...
The only ones to gain by spreading these stories, if you really think about it, are those foreign states who mean us harm...
Domestic disinformation, propaganda, divide and conquer...
Turn us against each other..
It took me a while to realize what was going on with these types of stories..but now that I do..I see it all the time...
Think for yourselves...
Putin, Xi, Kim, the Shah...they love these kerfuffles..

Nonsense. They were posted on a public forum were there could be no reasonable expectation of privacy
True, the comments were public, and also innocuous. If those comments had been threatening, the FBI would've arrived with a warrant. But they had no warrant and they were admittedly not conducting an investigation. In essence, they were just showing an overt presence, a contemptible attempt to intimidate. Yeah, I'd call that hassling.

Something for everyone to keep in mind...
The U.S. has many enemies. Those enemies, believe it or not, wish you ill and in many cases are an existential threat to our survival...
Those enemies have scores, hundreds, maybe thousands of agents currently in this country...
The main job of the FBI, along with domestic enforcement of federal laws, is as primary counterintelligence. I.E..they look for those spies..
We won't hear about what they do..but they do it...
I'm pretty sure there's more to this story...
The FBI wouldn't be knocking on your door for talking bubblegum, blowing steam or exercising your first amendment...
They would need convincing reason to believe that you presented a direct threat and have the ability or will to carry that out...
The only ones to gain by spreading these stories, if you really think about it, are those foreign states who mean us harm...
Domestic disinformation, propaganda, divide and conquer...
Turn us against each other..
It took me a while to realize what was going on with these types of stories..but now that I do..I see it all the time...
Think for yourselves...
Putin, Xi, Kim, the Shah...they love these kerfuffles..
DHS/DOJ/FBI have been weaponized to an extent perhaps never before seen in the history of our republic. Consider, for a moment, that they diligently continue their work to identify any conservative who may have been in the vicinity of the Capitol on January 6th, even using the treasury dept to reveal the shopping habits of millions of Americans. At the same time, they turn a blind eye to tens of thousands of hamas/nazi activists, on full display on our streets and college campuses. "Death to America/Kill the Jews" is less concerning to them, than those who support free and fair elections. Millions of illegal aliens flooding our border is of secondary concern to law abiding Americans exercising their 2A rights.
Our federal gubmint, and most of it's alphabet agencies, have shown themselves to be partizan hacks and no friend to the US constitution or the rule of law.
BTW, there hasn't been a Shah since 1979.

DHS/DOJ/FBI have been weaponized to an extent perhaps never before seen in the history of our republic. Consider, for a moment, that they diligently continue their work to identify any conservative who may have been in the vicinity of the Capitol on January 6th, even using the treasury dept to reveal the shopping habits of millions of Americans. At the same time, they turn a blind eye to tens of thousands of hamas/nazi activists, on full display on our streets and college campuses. "Death to America/Kill the Jews" is less concerning to them, than those who support free and fair elections. Millions of illegal aliens flooding our border is of secondary concern to law abiding Americans exercising their 2A rights.
Our federal gubmint, and most of it's alphabet agencies, have shown themselves to be partizan hacks and no friend to the US constitution or the rule of law.
BTW, there hasn't been a Shah since 1979.
That's because white supremacists are the greatest terror threat to the U.S. Or so they have told us, and told us, and told us, ad nauseum. :s0109:

I don't know why you're concerned about those "mostly peaceful" protesters. :s0054:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top