JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FREE SPEECH
FBI Agent Says He Hassles People 'Every Day, All Day Long' Over Facebook Posts
"It's just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will," he claimed.
MATTHEW PETTI | 3.29.2024 1:01 PM

image-800x450.jpg
Agents from the FBI Cyber Task Force and the Department of Homeland Security Investigations conduct a search in 2021. (FBI)
The FBI spends "every day, all day long" interrogating people over their Facebook posts. At least, that's what agents told Stillwater, Oklahoma, resident Rolla Abdeljawad when they showed up at her house to ask her about her social media activity.
Three FBI agents came to Abdeljawad's house and said that they had been given "screenshots" of her posts by Facebook. Her lawyer Hassan Shibly posted a video of the incident online on Wednesday.
wrote on Facebook that she later confirmed with local police that the FBI agents really were FBI agents.

"Facebook gave us a couple of screenshots of your account," one agent in a gray shirt said in the video.

"So we no longer live in a free country and we can't say what we want?" replied Abdeljawad.

"No, we totally do. That's why we're not here to arrest you or anything," a second agent in a red shirt added. "We do this every day, all day long. It's just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will."

https://reason.com/2024/03/29/fbi-a...e-every-day-all-day-long-over-facebook-posts/

That's why we're not here to arrest you or anything,"
My question WOULD have been, 'Well, then specifically why are you here'

It's just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will."
Again my question, 'So how ARE you keeping everybody safe by being here'

Bottom line is they sidestepped her original question.

My question WOULD have been, 'Well, then specifically why are you here'

Again my question, 'So how ARE you keeping everybody safe by being here'

Bottom line is they sidestepped her original question.
If you engage them in conversation all you do is give them more time to look for things they can try to bootstrap on. "If you do not have a warrant, please leave." Don't even give them the time of day or the weather forecast because a simple "Good Morning" is trying to bait you into something they can charge as Lying To A Federal Agent.

#NEVERTalkToAJackboot

I mean, he didn't say that he "hassles people" and if you dig into it a bit it looks like what she posted on FB was anti Israel comments calling them terrorists and praising the Muslims fighting against Israel.

Can't find anything that directly showed the actual post that caught their attention, but maybe a better thread topic headline would be:

"FBI diligently investigates potential Islamic Terrorist Threats to insure public safety and respects our 1A rights"

Here is her FB page for those that have FB

Last Edited:
FOURTH AMENDMENT

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, PAPERS, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The moment big tech isolates your posts and submits them to "authorities", (without a warrant) they are BOTH guilty of violating your constitutional rights under this ammendment. This should be treated no differently than the post office randomly stealing your mail and allowing the "authorities" to rifle through it at will.
It's been decades since our rights, under the U.S. constitution, have been regarded as anything more than buttwipe by the deep state, and the federal, state and local agencies that support them.
JMHO

FOURTH AMENDMENT

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, PAPERS, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The moment big tech isolates your posts and submits them to "authorities", (without a warrant) they are BOTH guilty of violating your constitutional rights under this ammendment. This should be treated no differently than the post office randomly stealing your mail and allowing the "authorities" to rifle through it at will.
It's been decades since our rights, under the U.S. constitution, have been regarded as anything more than buttwipe by the deep state, and the federal, state and local agencies that support them.
JMHO
Nonsense. They were posted on a public forum were there could be no reasonable expectation of privacy

Nonsense. They were posted on a public forum were there could be no reasonable expectation of privacy
Point taken. Just like everything I post on this website. I suppose I should be more careful with the term "deepstate". We well know the "deepstaters" are closely monitoring our correspondence here and sharing it with all their little "deepstate" friends for the furtherance of the "deepstate's" power. I think it might be prudent for me to disguise it as |}€€|>$+@+€. That should fool the little @|-|○|€$!
Hold on a minute, I think I hear someone at the front door.

If you engage them in conversation all you do is give them more time to look for things they can try to bootstrap on. "If you do not have a warrant, please leave." Don't even give them the time of day or the weather forecast because a simple "Good Morning" is trying to bait you into something they can charge as Lying To A Federal Agent.

#NEVERTalkToAJackboot
Yes. The less you say to LE the better.
FREE SPEECH
FBI Agent Says He Hassles People 'Every Day, All Day Long' Over Facebook Posts
"It's just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will," he claimed.
MATTHEW PETTI | 3.29.2024 1:01 PM

View attachment 1854903
Agents from the FBI Cyber Task Force and the Department of Homeland Security Investigations conduct a search in 2021. (FBI)
The FBI spends "every day, all day long" interrogating people over their Facebook posts. At least, that's what agents told Stillwater, Oklahoma, resident Rolla Abdeljawad when they showed up at her house to ask her about her social media activity.
Three FBI agents came to Abdeljawad's house and said that they had been given "screenshots" of her posts by Facebook. Her lawyer Hassan Shibly posted a video of the incident online on Wednesday.
wrote on Facebook that she later confirmed with local police that the FBI agents really were FBI agents.

"Facebook gave us a couple of screenshots of your account," one agent in a gray shirt said in the video.

"So we no longer live in a free country and we can't say what we want?" replied Abdeljawad.

"No, we totally do. That's why we're not here to arrest you or anything," a second agent in a red shirt added. "We do this every day, all day long. It's just an effort to keep everybody safe and make sure nobody has any ill will."

https://reason.com/2024/03/29/fbi-a...e-every-day-all-day-long-over-facebook-posts/
When you type garbage anti-Jew posts, expect to be scrutinized.

Zero sympathy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top