JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah..shah, ayatollah..I shoulda remembered the 'ayatollah of rock-in-rolla"..i'm an old man, forgive me.

I'll agree that police..across the board..have been weaponized beyond what the founders imagined. I'm pretty big on posse comitatus separation, as I've posted before. There's definitely a line that's been crossed..especially when it concerns our 2a right to own arms/rifles that allow us, as citizens, the ability to prevent tyranny from taking power. In other words, my view is that every citizen should own a rifle, america's rifle..and no not for sport shooting.

I haven't read reports that the alphabet agencies are tracking down all conservatives in the presence of the capitol. I assumed they were tracking down and prosecuting those who caused violence to officers and/or entered the capitol building. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

On the hamas point. I absolutely agree. The problem is the executive levels in charge of these agencies are politicized. I think they made a huge error some years back in claiming 'domestic' militias were the primary threat to America. Notice they don't talk that way anymore. Waco and ruby ridge were also huge mistakes..which goes back to posse comitatus. The fbi's HRT should never have been called in..let alone the initial way in which the atf handled the raid.

That was Clinton/Reno. Not surprised.

And don't get me started on the BS that happened in 2020 with antifa/blm. That was politicized beyond belief. If Biden were in office then, the Portland mess would never have happened. All of that was intended as a middle finger to Trump..and everyone knows it.

Illegals?..preaching to the choir there....my first post applies there too. It's not the mexicans looking to work picking fruit that troubles me. It's military age chinese/russian/middle easterner's that are not fully checked and let loose that concern me.

I stand by my first post though. The men and women who join the fbi are not out to screw the american people over. They're our first defense against those who would.

My hope would be that if and when they are given orders that contradict the constituition and rule of law, that they would refuse or resign. If they don't, then I'll join your cause.

Some things to consider here....

Whatever you post on the internet , will be there forever for someone to find...if they know how to look.

NWFA gets lots of visitors....

Not everyone is who they say they are , or being truthful when they post on the internet...

It is wise to post as if you were face to face with the person you are talking to or about...
This may keep you from saying something that you regret or is easily misunderstood , etc....

Understand that when posting on the internet...much in the way of communication is lost or not present...
Things like : Tone of voice , facial expression and the like...

Anything you post can be taken out of context , edited to say or mean something different , "read into"....

All of the above should be commonsense , however sense ain't so common nowadays.
Andy
I will summarize this inarguably wise post thusly…..

IMG_2345.jpeg

Yeah..shah, ayatollah..I shoulda remembered the 'ayatollah of rock-in-rolla"..i'm an old man, forgive me.

I'll agree that police..across the board..have been weaponized beyond what the founders imagined. I'm pretty big on posse comitatus separation, as I've posted before. There's definitely a line that's been crossed..especially when it concerns our 2a right to own arms/rifles that allow us, as citizens, the ability to prevent tyranny from taking power. In other words, my view is that every citizen should own a rifle, america's rifle..and no not for sport shooting.

I haven't read reports that the alphabet agencies are tracking down all conservatives in the presence of the capitol. I assumed they were tracking down and prosecuting those who caused violence to officers and/or entered the capitol building. Maybe I'm wrong on that.

On the hamas point. I absolutely agree. The problem is the executive levels in charge of these agencies are politicized. I think they made a huge error some years back in claiming 'domestic' militias were the primary threat to America. Notice they don't talk that way anymore. Waco and ruby ridge were also huge mistakes..which goes back to posse comitatus. The fbi's HRT should never have been called in..let alone the initial way in which the atf handled the raid.

That was Clinton/Reno. Not surprised.

And don't get me started on the BS that happened in 2020 with antifa/blm. That was politicized beyond belief. If Biden were in office then, the Portland mess would never have happened. All of that was intended as a middle finger to Trump..and everyone knows it.

Illegals?..preaching to the choir there....my first post applies there too. It's not the mexicans looking to work picking fruit that troubles me. It's military age chinese/russian/middle easterner's that are not fully checked and let loose that concern me.

I stand by my first post though. The men and women who join the fbi are not out to screw the american people over. They're our first defense against those who would.

My hope would be that if and when they are given orders that contradict the constituition and rule of law, that they would refuse or resign. If they don't, then I'll join your cause.
Case in point: the FBI.

The government's henchmen have become the embodiment of how power, once acquired, can be so easily corrupted and abused. Indeed, far from being tough on crime, FBI agents are also among the nation's most notorious lawbreakers.

Whether the FBI is planting undercover agents in churches, synagogues and mosques; issuing fake emergency letters to gain access to Americans' phone records; using intimidation tactics to silence Americans who are critical of the government, or persuading impressionable individuals to plot acts of terror and then entrapping them, the overall impression of the nation's secret police force is that of a well-dressed thug, flexing its muscles and doing the boss' dirty work.

Clearly, this is not a government agency that appears to understand, let alone respect, the limits of the Constitution.

I've often thought a lot of these top dog types could use someone to listen to their ideas before they talk about them--seems like a well-paying job too
I can't imagine that Kristi Noem didn't have at least a handful of advisors working with her on that book project. They should all be fired. (And probably already have been.) My nephew moved to South Dakota a couple of years ago and he absolutely loves her. She may have a future left in South Dakota, but I've gotta think her national aspirations have gone to the dogs. (Did I really say that?) It was a monumental gaffe from a political standpoint.

I can't imagine that Kristi Noem didn't have at least a handful of advisors working with her on that book project. They should all be fired. (And probably already have been.) My nephew moved to South Dakota a couple of years ago and he absolutely loves her. She may have a future left in South Dakota, but I've gotta think her national aspirations have gone to the dogs. (Did I really say that?) It was a monumental gaffe from a political standpoint.
When I heard this all I could think was HTF did someone not tell her you DO NOT want this story in there. :confused:
Suspect she will still be fine in her state but she is done ever going national now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top