JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's only a matter of time before other Ebola infected people fly into America.. I'm only surprised that there has only been one case so far.. If they don't ban flights to West Africa, prepare for 100s, if not 1000s of sick Americans, until Obama under pressure of impeachment or something worse (Coup d'Etat) bans flights from this region.

I am confident sooner or later flights to West African countries will be banned and that anybody who touched foot in those countries would require 30-day period out of the region before they can enter the USA.

These measures will have to be taken sooner or later even if the bleeding heart, love the world, feed the children liberal types are dragged away kicking and screaming to allow for the travel ban to go in effect.

Rick Perry, real DISAPPOINTMENT!! He will never get any vote from me! Rick Perry is siding with the Democrats and fighting against any travel ban. Considering he is the governor of Texas, the state that is now currently suffering from the Ebola outbreak, he has proven himself to be an incompetent and worthless leader to his people, the people of Texas and American people as a whole.

Another Win For Obola, Better than an airliner

Belize Confirms Dallas Nurse With Ebola Symptoms On Cruise Ship Off Its Coast...
The following is a short piece of advance copy from this weekends' issue of Threat Journal www.threatjournal.com

"To add an additional side illustration of the dangers before us, at the time of this report's preparation on Friday, the Ministry of Health in the Central American country of Belize reports there is at least one passenger on board the cruise ship, Carnival Magic, currently anchored off the coast of the country, showing symptoms similar to that of the Ebola virus. An Associated Press report indicates that this individual has been confirmed to be a Dallas health care worker who handled lab specimens from U.S. Ebola index patient Thomas Duncan.

The ship, which is reportedly carrying more than 4600 passengers and crew, left Galveston Texas on Sunday, October 12, made a port call at Mahogany Bay, Honduras on Wednesday and arrived in Belize late Thursday. Additionally, the government of Belize has told the U.S. State Department that under no circumstances will the sick individuals be allowed ashore."

<broken link removed>

<broken link removed>

Last Edited:
What better way to start an instant pandemic?
There are now 4600 PPL that have to be quarantined, their waste is a potential bio weapon
up to 40% may remain asymptomatic after infection
the incubation rate can be up to 42 days
This has now surpassed Katrina in scope
So who let this woman take that cruise?
Obama's CDC

Last Edited:
4001.jpg

Belise gov. posted a coast guard cutter near the cruise ship to prevent debarkation, the ship has left port.
AS to only those showing signs can spread disease, that's BS, a 2000 study determined that about 40% are asymptomatic and can spread Ebola

Was reading this point of view...

"Treating patient ZERO required over 70 nurses, doctors and and assistants, rooms, machines such as one for kidney dialysis, which are now contaminated, at a cost to taxpayers of over $500,000. If the virus sweeps across the USA, it is obvious we can't spend those kinds of funds and resources on each patient. I envision martial law, directives to 'shelter in place' and no help at all from anyone. Aside from the normal worries, food, fuel for winter heat, protection from the sure-to-come hungry mobs, how do we survive this killer disease that sports a 70% mortality rate?"

What do you think?

I am still thinking that Obama mobilizing the National Guard isn't for Africa but America. Ebola spreads and there is no way to treat everyone so they will close off infected areas. Hope ya'll got enough food to last or you get out of dodge before they close it down.

Not fear mind you but you better be thinking well ahead of the liars and boobs running the show.

Lets see, a nurse knowingly gets on an airliner and one goes on a cruise.
Either the CDC didn't get the memo or these are some very self centered and selfish nurses. And there are those that would state that those calling for banning travel from/to countries alarmists and racists.

Apparently it wont be long now before other countries follow the lead of Belieze and start banning US travel into there countries due to the inability of this country to get a handle on it.

Lets see, a nurse knowingly gets on an airliner and one goes on a cruise.
Either the CDC didn't get the memo or these are some very self centered and selfish nurses. And there are those that would state that those calling for banning travel from/to countries alarmists and racists.

Apparently it wont be long now before other countries follow the lead of Belieze and start banning US travel into there countries due to the inability of this country to get a handle on it.

You know they are not that stupid about ebola, something is up for them to let it spread.

Those
I was responding from memory of the event and could find a citation if pressed but you'll have to take my word as I'm not on your payroll

Guys, you can't put out information and then say that some opinion pieces are the technical basis for your assertions. There is zero technical information in your references. Both of you then get your backs up and say that it's up to someone else to prove or disprove your claim.

False accusations are easy. People go ballistic when lawmakers or politicos try that tactic, and there is good reason to do so. People on this forum are very vigilant when it comes to 2A opponents spouting false facts. Those making those unfounded statements get called out for making them and so should those of us on this forum.

If you're going to point out some change in federal regulations and policy, then prove your assertions.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be the forum police, nor am I making personal attacks. I've spent most of my adult life in the world of health physics and radiation protection with several years diversion in hazmat. I'm still active in the field and attend peer group meetings as well as meetings with regulators and international experts. I understand radioactivity and the regulations. I believe it's understandable that I react when assertions are made that are untrue and without basis. Hate to see bad dope come from this forum.

Last Edited:
that's right, keep-up the thread drift until we are talking about tidal waves instead of Ebola.
If your complaint is so vital start a thread and post the "real data" with the links
In the mean time other countries are considering how they will respond to American Obola

The Pentagon is now the latest place to suffer from an Ebola scare.
Arlington News reports that a woman began vomiting while on a tour bus at the Pentagon. Pentagon Force Protection Agency spokesman Chris Layman told Arlington News that Arlington County's hazmat team was called out when they learned that the woman was recently in Africa.
The hazmat team was called out of "a complete abundance of caution," Layman told Arlington News.
According to Arlington News, a portion of the Pentagon South parking lot has been cordoned off and that police are telling non-Pentagon employees to avoid the surrounding area.
The woman has been transported to Virginia Hospital Center.
Dallas Nurse: 'Come Party in Md.' | More News
This scare comes as Obama administration officials said a Dallas health care worker who handled a lab specimen from a Liberian man who died from Ebola is self-quarantined on a Caribbean cruise ship and is being monitored for infection.
State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement Friday that the woman had shown no signs of the disease and has been asymptomatic for 19 days.
The government is working to return the woman and her husband to the U.S. before the ship, the Carnival Magic, completes its cruise. The White House said the State Department was working to secure their transportation home.
An administration official who was not authorized to be named and requested anonymity said the cruise ship had stopped in Belize but officials there would not allow the passenger to leave the vessel.
Psaki said that when the woman left the U.S. on the cruise ship from Galveston, Texas, on Oct. 12 health officials were requiring only self-monitoring.
75 Hospital Workers on No-Fly List | More News
One official said it's believed the woman poses no risk but health-care authorities want to get her off the cruise ship and back to the United States out of an abundance of caution.
There have been no restrictions placed on other passengers aboard the ship.
Carnival Cruise Lines said in a statement that the woman, a lab supervisor, remained in isolation "and is not deemed to be a risk to any guests or crew."
"We are in close contact with the CDC and at this time it has been determined that the appropriate course of action is to simply keep the guest in isolation on board," the statement said. The CDC is the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

(In Response Obola appoints a Lawyer as Ebola Czar)

Last Edited:
Those

Guys, you can't put out information and then say that some opinion pieces are the technical basis for your assertions. There is zero technical information in your references. Both of you then get your backs up and say that it's up to someone else to prove or disprove your claim.

False accusations are easy. People go ballistic when lawmakers or politicos try that tactic, and there is good reason to do so. People on this forum are very vigilant when it comes to 2A opponents spouting false facts. Those making those unfounded statements get called out for making them and so should those of us on this forum.

If you're going to point out some change in federal regulations and policy, then prove your assertions.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to be the forum police, nor am I making personal attacks. I've spent most of my adult life in the world of health physics and radiation protection with several years diversion in hazmat. I'm still active in the field and attend peer group meetings as well as meetings with regulators and international experts. I understand radioactivity and the regulations. I believe it's understandable that I react when assertions are made that are untrue and without basis. Hate to see bad dope come from this forum.
The problem is that finding actual government documents on the radiation monitors they have taken down or silenced is like finding documents on Fast & Furious. It is not meant to be public knowledge. The classification of documents(F&F, 9/11, Sandy Hook and other countless that our government had "nothing to do with", yet still guards as "classified".), the disappearance of documents(IRS, DOJ, NSA) and documents that never existed in the first place are the problem here and after what we have been through, I simply can't get my fill from what the government feeds me. It leaves an empty, hungry feeling.

We now know that one of Duncan' nurses hopped on airliners immediately after being exposed to the disease and now another is on a cruise ship in Belize. Though I have no government citation, it sure does seem to be a concerted effort to make sure Ebola gets spread around all over the place. We are told that closing air travel and our borders won't help AS MUCH as the "tracking" of potential patients. Wouldn't the combination of tracking people already here and stopping the entrance of more be even better? It's like getting a cold, but Mommy will give you either a blanket OR chicken soup when what you really need is a blanket AND chicken soup. Since there are no citations, Jimmy Hoffa is still sitting in a booth at a Michigan diner and Vince Foster did in fact have 12 foot arms with which to shoot himself. For a long time we didn't have a citation proving The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident didn't even happen. Once we got it, did all the people calling the "conspiracy theorists" crazy apologize? No, they moved on to telling us about other lies they were fed.

The fact that Al Gore and Joe Biden' Chief Of Staff has been named "Ebola Czar" proves that our governments response is one of spin and cover up. It makes as much sense as this administration naming my Dr. campaign manager of Hillary's '16 campaign. The idea that the more they lie, the more we must trust them has to stop.

The problem is that finding actual government documents on the radiation monitors they have taken down or silenced is like finding documents on Fast & Furious. It is not meant to be public knowledge. The classification of documents(F&F, 9/11, Sandy Hook and other countless that our government had "nothing to do with", yet still guards as "classified".), the disappearance of documents(IRS, DOJ, NSA) and documents that never existed in the first place are the problem here and after what we have been through, I simply can't get my fill from what the government feeds me. It leaves an empty, hungry feeling.

We now know that one of Duncan' nurses hopped on airliners immediately after being exposed to the disease and now another is on a cruise ship in Belize. Though I have no government citation, it sure does seem to be a concerted effort to make sure Ebola gets spread around all over the place. We are told that closing air travel and our borders won't help AS MUCH as the "tracking" of potential patients. Wouldn't the combination of tracking people already here and stopping the entrance of more be even better? It's like getting a cold, but Mommy will give you either a blanket OR chicken soup when what you really need is a blanket AND chicken soup. Since there are no citations, Jimmy Hoffa is still sitting in a booth at a Michigan diner and Vince Foster did in fact have 12 foot arms with which to shoot himself. For a long time we didn't have a citation proving The Gulf Of Tonkin Incident didn't even happen. Once we got it, did all the people calling the "conspiracy theorists" crazy apologize? No, they moved on to telling us about other lies they were fed.

The fact that Al Gore and Joe Biden' Chief Of Staff has been named "Ebola Czar" proves that our governments response is one of spin and cover up. It makes as much sense as this administration naming my Dr. campaign manager of Hillary's '16 campaign. The idea that the more they lie, the more we must trust them has to stop.

If it's all politics then they will kill a few to start a panic the put someone in charge to spread out the money they are going to spend.

"The idea that the more they lie, the more we must trust them has to stop."

There are many social/psychological factors at work that keep some PPL from admitting even the possibility that their chosen leaders have been herding them like sheep since childhood that exist outside the Godless, Collectivist, Utopian Death Cult that is inculcated into PPl these days

Ebola Nurse Tries To Enter Glenn Beck Studio:
<broken link removed>

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR