JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Admin: Please delete this thread, if I've not been vague enough.

If the title doesn't say it all, I'm wondering if wa gunsmiths can order replacement parts that the cowardl,,,,,,,,,,, I mean wimpy, uninformed manufacturers/suppliers refuse to sell to their customers in wa state? I see one such manufacturer sponsoring NWFA, and it's GREAT to have them aboard. Everyone should visit their site and load up your cart with goodies! Just know that if you live in wa, they'll refuse to ship you something as benign as a knurled bolt with a rubber o-ring.
Does anyone have access to some of the parts to keep our firearms in safe, working condition?
Thanx!

YES! Several times over the years I was told that only a Gunsmith could purchase/order a particular replacement part. OCCASIONALLY a manufacturer/importer will relent and send it to you (non gunsmith)!
Washington is a special case since "assault weapons" and their parts are banned. A number of online vendors have given up on sending anything to WA.

OP, there's only one or two dealers I go to in WA. One of them does have parts, but will only replace existing parts if it's on a evil gun. So you have to have them do the "repair".
But the weathers nice, maybe it's time to visit grandma down in Oregon. Be sure to pick up the mail for her while you're there.

Yeah, I spose it's time to reach out to grandma with a credit card #, just in case she needs it for groceries, medicine, or gun parts. Ya just never know what kinda thing that sweet, angelic woman might find herself in need of. I expect she'll let me know when it's time to pick up the mail for her.
I sure hope that, someday soon, SCOTUS let's us leave this unconstitutional mess in our rearview. Hopefully wa residents will remember which businesses did all they could to help in our struggle, and which ones scurried away, like cockroaches. Too few of the former, while the latter are too numerous to count.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top