JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I won't be using mine for firearms. Ours provides insurance for rental cars. We have only ever needed it once. We had to jump through some hoops but they paid.

I won't be using mine for firearms. Ours provides insurance for rental cars. We have only ever needed it once. We had to jump through some hoops but they paid.
Then you can't buy firearms on line without risk.
I couldn't restrict myself to local sales only.
Everyone has their plan.

Last Edited:
It's not just Discover, this was from my VISA (below).

Neither of these purchases was a firearm. Two different merchants, both purchases labeled "firearms". These were orders for parts (parts kits, etc.).

1678719080155.png

I understand West Virginia and Utah are leading the legal fight against this.

It's not just Discover, this was from my VISA (below).

Neither of these purchases was a firearm. Two different merchants, both purchases labeled "firearms". These were orders for parts (parts kits, etc.).

View attachment 1383042

I understand West Virginia and Utah are leading the legal fight against this.
I'm sure you're not the only one and would be interesting if media outlets that were reporting all the CC companies stated they were all pulling back from implementing those codes did a follow up story.... Showing all the folks that are seeing them on their statements despite their "official" statements to the contrary.

If would take a little leg work to get that info to an interested party, but nothing ever happens if good people stand by and remain quiet.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top