JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Knock yourself out. It seems something's bothering you in an obsessive manner.
Since I started the discussion as "food for thought" I do feel compelled to participate and respond to the discussion I started, but hardly a topic of "obsession". In like circumstances when others bring things up though, I rarely feel compelled to toss out only a short comment just to make sure everyone knows how stupid I think the whole topic is. 🤣

That's just me. :s0155:

Last Edited:
Since I started the discussion as "food for thought" I do feel compelled to participate and respond to the discussion I started, but hardly a topic of "obsession". In like circumstances when others bring things up though, I rarely feel compelled to toss out a comment or two just to make sure everyone knows how stupid I think the whole topic is. 🤣

We see.

Since I started the discussion as "food for thought" I do feel compelled to participate and respond to the discussion I started, but hardly a topic of "obsession". In like circumstances when others bring things up though, I rarely feel compelled to toss out only a short comment just to make sure everyone knows how stupid I think the whole topic is. 🤣

Yep, just be yourself.
Some here act as if the feedback system isn't important when it is.

The magical feedback fairy cannot be stopped.

images-10.jpeg

Last Edited:
No , I never have

And you just went from zero to one. Call it a participation trophy if you like.

He11 , I'll even throw in free shipping!
I think you just made the system less respectable. I think the OP was trying to make the point that it should be something of a value, and I agree.

So then I should be forced to agree with your opinion, and your perception of the OP's intent. I have this correct?
Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I would highly suspect that abusing the feedback system with fake feedback just for our own personal gits and shiggles would be frowned upon. 🤔

🤣

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, but I would highly suspect that abusing the feedback system with fake feedback just for our own personal gits and shiggles would be frowned upon. 🤔

🤣
Literally just re-read the rules.

Sorry, Pilgrim. Don't see anything about feedback shenanigans. Btw, what is abusive about my handing out 3 positive feedbacks to 3 different members? By that I mean, I would never post negative feedback in a goof/joke manner.

And while we're at it , what is the point of the neutral feedback option? Is this some Swiss joke that I'm never going to " get"?

At least @Yarome is taking it all in stride, and knows the comments are all in the spirit of the thread.

Thank you, I'm here all week. Please don't forget to tip your waitress. :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads